SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendshipgoals - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:02 pm

Sprite wrote:
I think Vanessa is very lucky that Nick is the lead and not just because of their connection, but because his past experience from the show IMO is making him let go those who he thinks have feelings for him before they get too invested. Other than the one who he is truly into...Vanessa...the others are ones who I think he feels a connection to, but can tell aren't as invested. He seems to be actively trying to minimize their hurt. I wonder if this was one of his sticky points with tptb? Getting to drop those who were too vulnerable in exchange for giving them good Bette options?
This. :yes:  IMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

friendshipgoals - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:49 pm

locoforbach wrote:I just re-watched Vanessa's comments about Nick asking other parents.  Not once did I hear her talked negatively about another one of the girls or their families.  She said that by Nick asking all other parents it made it less meaningful - she could have meant for all involved. It appeared more to me she was showing empathy towards all the families, as she said after someone asks you a question like that you expect a proposal to follow.  She knows Nick talked to others and gave them hope and obviously he isn't proposing to all four of them.

I have to say if my husband would have asked 3 other person's parents blessing I would have felt less special too.  She stated that if Nick was not sure about his feelings for her at this point then maybe she needed to re-evaluate.  She seemed to be mostly questioning herself and her own confidence in Nick's feelings.  This tends to be her personality and Nick knows that because he told her to 'stay out of her own head'.

I have to say the "blessing" word was key and even when V's dad asked Nick if he had asked other parents, you could tell he was trying to explain that he didn't quite ask them with the same words or nor did it have the same meaning behind it.

Good Post This is how I see it. She has never mentioned the others. IMO she's very mature in her thinking. We have seen other leads in the past that are having a conniption at this point.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:46 am

Vanessa's angst doesn't come off as entitlement to me nor did Nick's in his seasons with Andi and Kaitllyn. I cannot fault a person for emotions and actions that IMO come from a place of sincere love and investment. Just like I believe Nick was invested and focused on the girl in his seasons, Vanessa is truly invested and sincere in her feelings for Nick which is something I've wanted to see for him since starting to follow him in this crazy Bachelor world. She's doesn't come off as someone upset trying to WIN or become Bachelorette or land endorsement deals. When she spoke last night about being terrified she won't be at the end with Nick it was real and raw emotion IMO. This ending for both of them could be very nerve racking up until the glorious end with Nick fearing his Nick history could repeat yet again and Vanessa fearing she will be a "Nick" and left heartbroken at the last moment. Of course it will make the end results all the more joyous IMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:24 am

Name me which Dad wants to see their daughter hurt? But, it's going to happen whether they want it or not. One can only hope for the best and support their daughter.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:44 am

Their daughters get to be famous, shill stuff, free events, opportunities, BIP, next lead, the list goes on. I doubt any of them are hurt and as much as the dad's say this or worry about this, it's been 30+ seasons if they don't realize what this show is all about that's on them, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Their daughters get to be famous, shill stuff, free events, opportunities, BIP, next lead, the list goes on. I doubt any of them are hurt and as much as the dad's say this or worry about this, it's been 30+ seasons if they don't realize what this show is all about that's on them, IMO.

Seriously, the only one of Nick's final four that I think would be hurt is Vanessa. I don't think Raven is invested at all. Rachel is controlling herself too much and Corinne is just having fun. Vanessa is the only one who seems truly invested in having a relationship with Nick.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:31 am

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Their daughters get to be famous, shill stuff, free events, opportunities, BIP, next lead, the list goes on. I doubt any of them are hurt and as much as the dad's say this or worry about this, it's been 30+ seasons if they don't realize what this show is all about that's on them, IMO.

Seriously, the only one of Nick's final four that I think would be hurt is Vanessa. I don't think Raven is invested at all. Rachel is controlling herself too much and Corinne is just having fun. Vanessa is the only one who seems truly invested in having a relationship with Nick.

This. And that is most likely due to Nick being very cautious about which 4 he took to the end. As others have pointed out already, he was limiting the heartbreak along the way, letting girls who were getting invested go early. I love love that his ego wasn't making those decisions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:38 pm

I appreciate how Nick has handled his eliminations. I think Nick has used compassion and sensitivity by cutting the woman when he knows HIS feelings are NOT going to match theirs. Particularly the women who say they are falling in love when he KNOWS he will not feel the same way. A few of these women seem bitter post show...DLo and Kristina in particular. I think these women should feel thankful Nick saved them from unnecessary heartache. It is Nicks choice to proceed forward on his journey with the women he see's the best possibility with. I give props to Nick for handling himself so kindly in this area. IMO it was clearly Vanessa as Nick's frontrunner from quite early on. That said Nick has feelings for the other 3 ladies...just not...you are the One feelings IMO.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:43 pm

Seabear wrote:I appreciate how Nick has handled his eliminations. I think Nick has used compassion and sensitivity by cutting the woman when he knows HIS feelings are NOT going to match theirs. Particularly the women who say they are falling in love when he KNOWS he will not feel the same way. A few of these women seem bitter post show...DLo and Kristina in particular. I think these women should feel thankful Nick saved them from unnecessary heartache. It is Nicks choice to proceed forward on his journey with the women he see's the best possibility with. I give props to Nick for handling himself so kindly in this area. IMO it was clearly Vanessa as Nick's frontrunner from quite early on. That said Nick has feelings for the other 3 ladies...just not...you are the One feelings IMO.
All JMO

What's Dlo done?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:41 pm

Truth.

If it was my daughter, I'd actively hope they got "hurt" and dumped prior to the final rose. The F1 from this show is usually subjected to 10x the critisicm of everyone else, and usually, with only a few exceptions, gets ACTUALLY hurt with a real publicized breakup/dump. And usually that happens after they uproot their life and move to boot.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Seabear wrote:I appreciate how Nick has handled his eliminations. I think Nick has used compassion and sensitivity by cutting the woman when he knows HIS feelings are NOT going to match theirs. Particularly the women who say they are falling in love when he KNOWS he will not feel the same way. A few of these women seem bitter post show...DLo and Kristina in particular. I think these women should feel thankful Nick saved them from unnecessary heartache. It is Nicks choice to proceed forward on his journey with the women he see's the best possibility with. I give props to Nick for handling himself so kindly in this area. IMO it was clearly Vanessa as Nick's frontrunner from quite early on. That said Nick has feelings for the other 3 ladies...just not...you are the One feelings IMO.
All JMO

So agree. And I think this is exactly why Raven, who I see as MOT and not invested at all goes to the number 2 slot. Nick more than anyone understands the betrayal of F2. He took the girl who could handle it the most to that slot. Anyone super vulnerable (Kristina/Dani) got cut before hometowns. DLo tells Nick she's falling in love, and Nick sends her home immediately so as to not lead her on.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:50 pm

ReneeM wrote:
All JMO

What's Dlo done?
I would like to know as well question
IMO she's indicated sadness over what happened but I have not seen bitterness.

If this relates to the Funny or Die vid, then by that extension Jasmine (who questioned V's absence first) and Whitney (who provided an explanation) would have to be considered "bitter" as well, which IMO I would not buy them being that heartbroken over Nick at all.

If it relates to her not following V back right away ... IMO that has to do with her own conflict with V as opposed to any bitterness over getting broken up with ... (same reason why I think Rachel is not following V at all).

All JMO

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
Muslady
locoforbach
Litta123
Dessler
happygolucky