SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

everything - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:06 pm

In my opinion, DLO thinks she would've been F1 if it wasn't for the women supposedly talking behind her back to Nick. The way Nick broke up with her has gotten into her little head that it was supposed to be her at the end with Nick. I think she doesn't understand till this day imo, that Nick probably saw through her "I'm falling in love with you" emotionless confession. On paper she was probably everything Nick goes for but face to face she just did nothing for Nick. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

everything - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:18 pm

Cila51290 wrote:In my opinion, DLO thinks she would've been F1 if it wasn't for the women supposedly talking behind her back to Nick. The way Nick broke up with her has gotten into her little head that it was supposed to be her at the end with Nick. I think she doesn't understand till this day imo, that Nick probably saw through her "I'm falling in love with you" emotionless confession. On paper she was probably everything Nick goes for but face to face she just did nothing for Nick. JMO
Is there an interview or article where she has indicated this? The only mentions I've seen/heard from her re. the question of her intentions have been in the ET interview where she was asked about her general experience in the house & her response to a tweeted question where the tweeter asked based on the ET interview & D responded that she wasn't at liberty to mention specific names. I didn't see/hear her correlating that as the reason Nick ended it with her at all.

If this is JYO, it's of course cool and valid, but if there's evidence that I've missed, TYIA to anyone who can point me in its direction Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Cila51290 wrote:In my opinion, DLO thinks she would've been F1 if it wasn't for the women supposedly talking behind her back to Nick. The way Nick broke up with her has gotten into her little head that it was supposed to be her at the end with Nick. I think she doesn't understand till this day imo, that Nick probably saw through her "I'm falling in love with you" emotionless confession. On paper she was probably everything Nick goes for but face to face she just did nothing for Nick. JMO

Nick thought she was super hot with that cleavage dress first night. Story ends there. The cleav can only get you so far.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:34 pm

Well, when Vanessa's mom asked why he was so drawn to her daughter, he only mentioned her looks too. So, I don't know how deep Nick's connection with any of these women are, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:38 pm

I believe it is the entangibiles why he choose Vanessa, the rest did not have it.  I cant fault him.  I love him for keeping it real and wish them both the best. I believe the edit was chappy for the response to V's mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:40 pm

Lara wrote:Well, when Vanessa's mom asked why he was so drawn to her daughter, he only mentioned her looks too. So, I don't know how deep Nick's connection with any of these women are, IMO.

That's just how he started the convo. He had a lot more to say beyond that. Her mom cut him off after that first sentence about her looks. Almost like she read RS and went in with a front. laugh out loud 

Nick's answer to V's father was much more detailed. It was along the lines of beyond her looks, he felt this immediate comfort and attraction with her. That both can be their real selves with each other. That both feel safe. I think this is a mutual feeling they both have with one and other that Nick doesn't feel with anyone else.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:44 pm

We'll know what Nick really feels for V at the FRC. I'm sure her looks won't be the only thing he mentions anyway. He said a bunch of nice things about V during an ITM when she was talking to her students. I think he was tongue tied at the parents house. I'm sure TPTB left out all the other high praises he spoke about V to her family. Can't be too obvious. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:51 pm

I wonder what he was crying about during his covnversation with Vanessa's sister. Wish they would show us more.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:After Vanessa's HTD, I had the feeling that her family did some homework... just me? They seemed overwhelmingly sceptical. Like they'd been reading RS. laugh out loud

Or here? giggling

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:59 pm

Lisa wrote:Ok I have been Team V since the start however....something tonight seemed off, Vanessa's family seemed almost terrified that she ends up heartbroken again & her mother even said..I don't want to have to pick her up again, this low key sounds like Vanessa went bonkers after that breakup, this concerns me cause she also seemed genuinely shocked Nick asked the other fathers the same question..how can she not realize what goes on with this show? hmmm no idea

She's just too much drama. Her mother, her brother, her sister, and her father seemed rather rude. That would probably be the end, if she were not pretty like she is, IMO.

And too much negativity coming Nick's way for something which he didn't even do. The whole family is going to keep a very watchful eye on him. That might be uncomfortable, IMO.

Plus there's way too many of them to deal with, if they are going to act like that. Could you imagine not just having to deal with your partner, but then a whole bunch of relatives who are in your business constantly, trying to keep guard of her, IMO.

Plus this all gives me flashbacks to that conversation they had where she is going at him for the bouncy house incident. Hey, if it's that bad, just go home already, IMO.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:00 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Lara wrote:Well, when Vanessa's mom asked why he was so drawn to her daughter, he only mentioned her looks too. So, I don't know how deep Nick's connection with any of these women are, IMO.

That's just how he started the convo. He had a lot more to say beyond that. Her mom cut him off after that first sentence about her looks. Almost like she read RS and went in with a front. laugh out loud 

Nick's answer to V's father was much more detailed. It was along the lines of beyond her looks, he felt this immediate comfort and attraction with her. That both can be their real selves with each other. That both feel safe. I think this is a mutual feeling they both have with one and other that Nick doesn't feel with anyone else.

I was listening to a podcast and the person mentioned that Nick said the same thing word for word about Rachel and Vanessa(to her father). I did not believe it so i re-watched and I am telling you it was the same, almost word for word. So I wouldn't put much stock into the bolded about Nick's feelings towards Vanessa as compared to the remaining women IMO

ETA: He obviously feels strongly about Vanessa since he picked her and let Rachel go, my point is that statement loses its significance in "rating" his feelings since he said the same thing about multiple women JMO

Last edited by Dessler on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:15 pm

He let Rachel go.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
Muslady
locoforbach
Litta123
Dessler
happygolucky