SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weekend - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:I feel like I'm the only one excited about Andi's appearance. Even better if it's a TBC and she's on two episodes. #seetheJoshseethe :uptonogood
Somebody BLING me when she's gone. I can't take 2 of her. I just can't.

What will hopefully make it more bearable is Paco Zero's take on Nick's thoughts(emojis) and maybe a SNL skit. There has to be a bright side to enduring her...everything about her. I can't wait. weekend - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1838857674

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

weekend - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maya Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:27 pm

Are we going to get a sneak peak of V's htd? There is another one of Corrine's nanny talking to Nick.
Monday can't come soon enough

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:50 pm

Maya wrote:Are we going to get a sneak peak of V's htd? There is another one of Corrine's nanny talking to Nick.
Monday can't come soon enough

The new preview with Corinne's nanny makes me wonder what Corinne told her before she went on the show. Nick is trying to tell her that he is dating 3 other women and the lovely nanny seems confused.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:06 pm

^ where is the preview with Corrine's nanny? I missed it. Will someone point me to the right thread?
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:07 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I feel like I'm the only one excited about Andi's appearance. Even better if it's a TBC and she's on two episodes. #seetheJoshseethe :uptonogood
Somebody BLING me when she's gone. I can't take 2 of her. I just can't.

What will hopefully make it more bearable is Paco Zero's take on Nick's thoughts(emojis) and maybe a SNL skit. There has to be a bright side to enduring her...everything about her.  I can't wait. weekend - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1838857674

I can't take it either. I wont get to see the episode live so my only hope is the Andi Snark thread is up by the time I have to endure her smugness & bleep. Aaasaarrrrrghhh why oh why. I hope Nick's witty snark is ready for her & he gets to fire back.
Someone prepare the MeAndi escape bunker.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:11 pm

All opinions regarding Andi on her comeback appearance takes place in the epi thread titled Spoilers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I hope he was careful what he talked about with Andi. He just might make another appearance in the next fictious novel, Single State of Mind.

Andi Dorfman doesn’t shy away from pulling back the curtain on the life of a reality star who’s returned to reality. wrote:

Filled with a mix of romantic mishaps, city adventures, and of course, plenty of insider Bachelor details, Andi's new book is Sex and the City for the reality TV generation.

Bustle

Again AAAAAARRRGGGH. The sequel to It's Not Rosé,
Shilling State of Mind. hissyfit

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:42 pm

allykat wrote:^ where is the preview with Corrine's nanny? I missed it. Will someone point me to the right thread?

Quoting myself and answering my own question. weekend - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

Here's the preview...this is going to be the most fascinating HTD.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/210778_bachelor_nick_viall_finally_meets_corinne_olympios_nanny_raquel/
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:45 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BQoa3GVgBUd/
Here is Vanessa's htd sneak peak

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:50 pm

I wish they could've given us sneak peek of Vanessa & Nick at her job
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:04 pm

This is going to be a good hometown date.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:22 pm

I think Nick will love the very large loud family. If nothing else, there is no question he'll totally get V's personality traits. I got so tickled with his playful response in Spanish. I wonder if he considered proposing in Italian?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
Muslady
locoforbach
Litta123
Dessler
happygolucky