SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:22 pm

giggling @sosleepy to follow Nick's process of elimination I'd go with F3 Kaitlyn (he cares for her), F2 Andi (she can take it, for TV) and F1 Vanessa, similar to what Sharleen wrote ... since she walked in I cannot picture Nick with anyone else. And I was pondering if seeing all these different women having a "relationship" (conversation/interaction) with Nick solidified that in me, because in alt. uni. I would imagine someone like Rachel or Dani M to be his match, but now I don't see it, even if I find them great, the rest of this season's cast are just "younger versions" (as if "one day mature and wiser") of "my top 3" (VRD)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

wcw - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:26 pm

I think:

F3 - Kaitlyn I just never saw true compatibility with them. It was all physical and they were totally missing an emotional and especially intellectual connection. 

F2 - Andi - I always thought Nick was the better match for her over Josh and she chose so poorly. We'll never know, but I still think Andi/Nick had the potential to last much longer than the 8 sad little months she spent with BOR. I think this is somewhat supported by the fact that both have a nice little "professional" relationship now, and Josh is just MIA. Andi and Nick connected intellectually and physically. The emotional connection was lacking a bit. She's tough too. He would have dragged her to the end cause she could take it. 

F1 - Vanessa. I just think he's in real love with her. I think their connection hits all three - physical, emotional, intellectual. And I agree with @diana he just looks at her differently than anyone else. In an alternate universe I would have loved to see her as the Ette and Nick compete. He was so all in with the other 2 Ettes, it would be interesting to see him fight for V.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:57 pm

Look how gorgeous Vanessa and Danielle is. I wonder where they are? Is women tell all filming start soon or is that live? wcw - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Img_1013
Source IG

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:01 pm

I think is a pic from filming TB, Vanessa and Taylor were wearing those outfits.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:03 pm

I think that was during filming in Wisconsin. Their outfits match and that's Adam Mansfield, a producer, in the background.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:06 pm

yea you both are right. I remember her and nick cuddling together because she was cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:15 pm

#wcw = woman crush Wednesday
Agree, V and Taylor are wearing the clothes from the WI GD.
Good question @marci93 WTA must be filming soon.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:44 pm

So women tells all is filiming this week I think bc on Alexis story , she asks Whitney To show her her women tell all nails.
Source IG wcw - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Img_1014

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:56 pm

I think RS said filming is this friday (2/24)
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:18 pm

@cookielover12 that makes sense then , can't wait

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:35 am

sosleepy wrote:I think:

F3 - Kaitlyn I just never saw true compatibility with them. It was all physical and they were totally missing an emotional and especially intellectual connection. 

F2 - Andi - I always thought Nick was the better match for her over Josh and she chose so poorly. We'll never know, but I still think Andi/Nick had the potential to last much longer than the 8 sad little months she spent with BOR. I think this is somewhat supported by the fact that both have a nice little "professional" relationship now, and Josh is just MIA. Andi and Nick connected intellectually and physically. The emotional connection was lacking a bit. She's tough too. He would have dragged her to the end cause she could take it. 

F1 - Vanessa. I just think he's in real love with her. I think their connection hits all three - physical, emotional, intellectual. And I agree with @diana he just looks at her differently than anyone else. In an alternate universe I would have loved to see her as the Ette and Nick compete. He was so all in with the other 2 Ettes, it would be interesting to see him fight for V.

Great post.   On bolded- yes I wonder this too. I feel like its a shame Vanessa has had to be the chaser as she deserves to be courted by the love of her life & Nick is a great courter! That said I feel like she has demanded answers from him along the way & from what she said about reassurances it seems he has given her extra signs and ways of validation & showing her she is the one.
I think we will see him have to court her fully near the end if she is losing faith & I also expect a beautiful and very raw proposal from him. It will be amazing to hear him open up at the end.
Also I like that he has to fight for her with Vanessa family - who have really questioned him. They have challenged him to prove why he is worthy of Vanessa.

As to hypothetical orders:
F1 Vanessa

F2 Andi (before Josh)
F3 Corinne, heck anyone before Kaitlyn
F30 Kaitlyn (immature, rebound situation)
All imo

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:03 am

giggling and boy did he have a grin (mischievous) walking out of V's dad's house ... when she was tad concerned about some "loud discussion" between her dad and Nick ... and he wasn't making it easy on her, he only confirmed that there was The Talk ... but he kept "his secret", while advising her to "get out of her head".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption