SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:28 pm

Maddy wrote:
friends - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Source

This is me. I just want it to be over. 2 weeks until Nick and Vanessa are finally publicly engaged.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

friends - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:33 pm

This is a FAN Forum, which means no negative posts about anyone. Please read the Fan Forum rules. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:39 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
Maddy wrote:

friends - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Source

http://giphy.com/gifs/Thebachelor-episode-8-abc-l44QtbwAxgaD5J91m

Aww Vanessa looks so happy to receive the rose! Her eyes says it all. beatingheart

Was Nick's reaction to the other girls accepting the roses like this one? I sort of thought last night that he hugged Raven and Rachel a little differently than he did Vanessa.... Would be interesting to see them all if someone has the capability of doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:39 pm

Did anybody else notice that a producer never posts pictures with Vanessa with BTS of filming? I came across many IG accounts of producers that posts pictures with Kristina, Rachel and Raven
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:06 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Did anybody else notice that a producer never posts pictures with Vanessa with BTS of filming? I came across many IG accounts of producers that posts pictures with Kristina, Rachel and Raven

I think they generally do that after they are eliminated - don't take this to the bank, I'm not sure.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:17 pm

There is one specific producer I can't think of her name on top of my head but posts a pic of Raven BTS every week, but you're right, I shouldn't talk this to the bank friends - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f44d
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:24 pm

This is just my speculation based on interviews of former cast members. I think this post-show posting of pics by producers is also a way of building familiarity with contestants they might encounter again on a different show like 'Ette or BIP - kinda like building trust and being in the know with them. A F1 for the most part is not someone they have much to gain from post-show. But a contestant who might make an appearance on BIP or 'Ette, It would be beneficial for them if they gain the trust and friendship of these contestants.

All of this is purely my speculation based on former cast member interviews and binge-watching UnReal. laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:44 am

caryfetmanOh our poor @nickviall a painting makes him dream in Hometown 4
@scotch_official navy sweater
White v neck #bachelornation #bachelorette #bachelorette @bachelor_nation
friends - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Image21
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRH5xLkgi4n/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:04 pm

@notarose laugh out loud wow!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:23 pm

Is he blowing a kiss at a painting of her? Okay then... laugh out loud

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:53 pm

friends - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Image22
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRJRmBZlthS/?taken-by=titina_x

titina_xSo grateful to have this one in my life  #ottawatomontreal #friends #love #beautifulsoul @vanessagrimaldi30

Here's where they're at
http://www.cabaneasucre.ca

Last edited by notarose on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:57 pm

Did you guys read the comments there? Maybe I'm grasping at straws but I found that encouraging.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55