SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mgrissom Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:01 pm

Thanks to Vanessa's uncle's IG we know that he and Aunt Cat and Nonna and Nonno are enjoying Hollywood!

I love that Nick and Vanessa have been silent the last two days. Hopefully they have had time for some family time. Do they keep them separate for the reveal? Hopefully they had yesterday together with family.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:52 pm

Maya wrote:http://blog.temptbrands.com/vanessa-grimaldi-x-tempt-brands/

Photoshoot and short interview with Vanessa

That interviewer was awful, IMO. Vanessa was adorable though - engaging, personable, etc. The sexual comment was funny.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:08 pm

She reminds me of Amal Clooney. Pretty, smart, classy.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:17 pm

CarrieA wrote:I just realized that N&V's individual producers are two that are very close to each other. Do they always give certain producers the "cream of the crop" or is it random draw?
Megan is also close to Nick and was close to him in past seasons and a friend of his so it's pretty cool that she is Vanessa's now as I think she'd know Nick pretty well and be able to also be a source of support for V yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:18 pm

Vanessa and Ali (past Bachelorette) text occasionally and Vanessa offered to babysit Ali's daughter Molly sometime. Simply adorable.

http://aliluvs.com/blog/2017/03/13/bachelor-will-get-final-rose/

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:22 pm

CH said: "I am stunned that Vanessa made it this far. She is a brilliant woman and I think sometimes her brain just gets the best of her." (source)
It keeps "amazing" me ... what BN world considers "appropriate" and "correct" behavior on the show. Because staying true to herself, stick to her "gut", values ... identity ... keeping her own integrity intact ... that's an issue. Thanks CH for pointing the obvious.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:35 pm

I am definitely not stunned Vanessa made it this far or is F1.

Nick said Vanessa was a "keeper" NIGHT ONE!! beatingheart

I'd be stunned if she didn't make it this far or wasn't F1.

IMO, Vanessa was always the "one" from the getgo and it's because she's a brilliant woman that she stayed for a guy who values a woman who has a brain! :yes:

Go Vanessa and Nick! cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:39 pm

Vanessa and Nick are not going to New York they are doing all the media in L.A. what a bummer for Vanessa she wont get to go to GMA and meet Kelly at least they are doing Jimmy Kimmel basically all the spotlight seems to be disappearing from this couple

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:41 pm

IMO, it's probably safer not to, but how do we know for sure they are not going?  Is it confirmed somewhere?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:48 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, it's probably safer not to, but how do we know for sure they are not going?  Is it confirmed somewhere?
Reality Steve

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Flights into NYC are cancelled, so not much choice

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:56 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:Vanessa and Nick are not going to New York they are doing all the media in L.A. what a bummer for Vanessa she wont get to go to GMA and meet Kelly at least they are doing Jimmy Kimmel basically all the spotlight seems to be disappearing from this couple

Bummer for me  giggling because I like the media interviews more than the "talk" on ATFR.
Skyped nterviews work just as well.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55