SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:39 pm

For whatever it's worth someone on Twitter said maybe the producer was part of the fun and then decide better of it. Who knows

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:40 pm

I actually don't blame the cast. If you put any group of young good looking 20 somethings cameras or not this is what will happen they will hook up. I'm just shocked that they had a producer on the show that was not expecting to see this type of stuff.

Kind of upset my trashy fan summer show us no more

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:40 pm

If there's a lawsuit, the complaint should be public and should have most of the details (unless it's filed under seal). Unless a lawyer just sent over a draft complaint that the producer is threatening to file. Still, I don't see a basis at all. I'm not sure that there's even a cause of action for "indecency" (unless it's under Mexican law or some CA statute). I'm super confused.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:40 pm

Petalfan wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:
Petalfan wrote:I won't say the other two names but Derek and two other guys are in dallas airport.

So guessing they were on their way to paradise also

how do you know this?

Bc why would 2 of those guys be in dallas when they are states away from their home and with Derek that was supposedly going to paradise.

The two guys are from rachel season and both not off air yet

Is there a picture? That's what I mean

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:41 pm

@mizzoufan I don't know what will happen. ABC will find something in their library to fill that slot.
I don't know if the entire cast will be able to just move to another time frame. I mean maybe one or two of them might have real jobs. rofl
Then they need to make sure the resort can handle them.
Then they need production available. Some of production free lances and takes off for other jobs. So it's not so simple.
I tend to think -it's done for this summer. That's my thought.
Evan and Carly will lose the money they were going to make for the sham of a wedding IMO this was going to be and have a real wedding elsewhere on their own terms. (blessing in disguise)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sensational7 Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:42 pm

IMHO I think bachelor in paradise is not really cancelled. I think the show will still air (maybe at a later date so that people will probably think "oh well something bad must of happened because they started the season late") this season and the producers just wanted to stir up some drama so that people will be even more interested in watching the show. I mean think about it, if the show still goes on wont you be curious to see what happens with Demario and Corrine on the screen? I don't buy it at all. Again, all of this is IMO only.
sensational7
sensational7

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:43 pm

sensational7 wrote:IMHO I think bachelor in paradise is not really cancelled. I think the show will still air (maybe at a later date so that people will probably think "oh well something bad must of happened because they started the season late") this season and the producers just wanted to stir up some drama so that people will be even more interested in watching the show. I mean think about it, if the show still goes on wont you be curious to see what happens with Demario and Corrine on the screen? I don't buy it at all. Again, all of this is IMO only.

Cast members DO seem to be in good spirits. Maybe they know something we don't...

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:44 pm

As long as no one is hurt and all are safe.... I will take this time to say I am very glad the squad won't be on my TV this summer! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:44 pm

Raven‏ @ravengates09 3m3 minutes ago
More
Which ones mines and which ones @VINNYVINSANE 's?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:45 pm

Well I'm salty. I love BiP, it's wonderful trash. I'm always dying laughing and if it gets cancelled over some BS, I'm mad.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:47 pm

More from Amy.

@AmyKinLA: My source was told a producer filed a "third party complaint," to clarify my above comment.

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10 bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Family10bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel15bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:As long as no one is hurt and all are safe.... I will take this time to say I am very glad the squad won't be on my TV this summer! :yes:

Same. I can't stand any of those girls. I'm not missing out on anything by BIP not airing.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North