SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:18 pm

However this matter is settled, I think this show is as dead as a doornail.....for good. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote: How do you sink to this level?  How as camera person do you want to film something like this? How as a cast person do you want to observe something like this even in passing, as a male or female? It is beyond me. And really, this is not new. Things like this have been going on for seasons, the carousing, the wilding, it's just finally come to a head.

I believe the culture and machinations of this franchise have become such that none of the behaviors of any of the players can be considered wildly unprecedented, that imo is the true tragedy in all this. We can easily count of many more incidents that paved the way to the incident involving D&C. there are years and years of purposefully pushing things to be more and more salacious and on the edge of morality till something this disturbing happens and a relatively new producer ended up crying foul. IMO not only are the current cast, production staff, administrators and crew implicated but also those from the past that continued to push, prod, condone and be a part of normalizing questionable behavior to rake in viewership and ratings.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:48 pm

(Apologies if this has already been posted - I didn't see it while catching up on the thread)

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Message-11

http://nypost.com/2017/06/13/bachelor-star-says-footage-will-exonerate-him-of-sex-assault-allegations/
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:53 pm

Bobette wrote:
Zaynab wrote:Listening to channel 33 on SoundCloud Bachelor Party recent episode reality steve said they brought Wells in as a bartender and he could go on dates and stuff and he said Wells is still down in Mexico. I think because Evan and Carly's wedding is supposed to be on sunday.
ETA the wedding is supposed to be on saturday the 17th actually

GuardianAngel wrote:Now there's another issue. Aren't bartenders suppose to stop when they feel the person had too much?

Not sure about the US/Mexico but in Australia bars and pubs must appoint a "Responsible Person" (Yes that is their actual title) and part of their job is to "not serve alcohol to anyone who shows signs of intoxication" and "discourage patrons from actions that can cause harm".  

When I read Wells was brought in as a bartender and is still there I wondered if perhaps he's been tied up in the legal investigation and possibly not been allowed to leave the "crime scene".  I expect he was more of a figurehead bartender than a Responsible Person-role, though.

We don't know that Wells was the bartender. If it was the first day, it could have been Jorge. Or they could have served themselves perhaps.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:54 pm

sweeti810 wrote:I think it's interesting that Shelby Adams disabled her Instagram (@shelbybadams) account.

No wonder after RS named and shamed her, tbh. Jmo

Imo this one time TPBP are leaking info to RS, they are very well aware how much the Bach audience reads into his spoilers, and form opinions from them. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:56 pm

emusha wrote:
Kashathediva wrote: How do you sink to this level?  How as camera person do you want to film something like this? How as a cast person do you want to observe something like this even in passing, as a male or female? It is beyond me. And really, this is not new. Things like this have been going on for seasons, the carousing, the wilding, it's just finally come to a head.

I believe the culture and machinations of this franchise have become such that none of the behaviors of any of the players can be considered wildly unprecedented, that imo is the true tragedy in all this. We can easily count of many more incidents that paved the way to the incident involving D&C. there are years and years of purposefully pushing things to be more and more salacious and on the edge of morality till something this disturbing happens and a relatively new producer ended up crying foul. IMO not only are the current cast, production staff, administrators and crew implicated but also those from the past that continued to push, prod, condone and be a part of normalizing questionable behavior to rake in viewership and ratings.

IMO, the relatively new producer/her BFF only said something to cover Corinne's azz after she had regrets and started worrying about her image.

Last edited by sweeti810 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:57 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
sweeti810 wrote:I think it's interesting that Shelby Adams disabled her Instagram (@shelbybadams) account.

Imo this one time TPBP are leaking info to RS, they are very well aware how much the Bach audience reads into his spoilers, and form opinions from them. Jmo

She could have just made it private or disabled comments.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:59 pm

sweeti810 wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

She could have just made it private or disabled comments.

Why? Maybe her ig wasn't that important to her, and she didn't want people prying into her life through her ig.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:10 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:

I agree. It will be interesting.
This is also not a high tier production person. She was an assistant. By being a whistle blower, many doors automatically slammed shut for her in this industry.
I know from a first hand source that this particular franchise has a very tight confidentiality clause for production.
What I mean by this is when you work for production on reality tv(such as editing and I don't know how far this extends. For instance to make-up or wardrobe etc, vs writers and booms, cameramen), you sign confidentiality clauses not to divulge what is going on, prevent leaks. He had also told me reality tv takes this clause pretty seriously as a lot of their production people free lance.
Basically production people are not paid well until you reach higher tiers so free lancing is very important. Your name is your reputation. You get fired for breaking the clause, that's it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

This is also not a high tier production person. She was an assistant. By being a whistle blower, many doors automatically slammed shut for her in this industry.
I know from a first hand source that this particular franchise has a very tight confidentiality clause for production.
What I mean by this is when you work for production on reality tv(such as editing and I don't know how far this extends. For instance to make-up or wardrobe etc, vs writers and booms, cameramen), you sign confidentiality clauses not to divulge what is going on, prevent leaks.  He had also told me reality tv takes this clause pretty seriously as a lot of their production people free lance.
Basically production people are not paid well until you reach higher tiers so free lancing is very important. Your name is your reputation. You get fired for breaking the clause, that's it.

ITA. This is why I am not buying the theory, that this assistant is Corinne's BFF who fell on her sword to cover up Corinne's cheating. She no doubt lost her job, and the doors closed for her in the franchise. Imo what she saw and heard was alarming enough for her to call it out, and imo good for her. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

What I mean by this is when you work for production on reality tv(such as editing and I don't know how far this extends. For instance to make-up or wardrobe etc, vs writers and booms, cameramen), you sign confidentiality clauses not to divulge what is going on, prevent leaks.  He had also told me reality tv takes this clause pretty seriously as a lot of their production people free lance.

ITA. This is why I am not buying the theory, that this assistant is Corinne's BFF who fell on her sword to cover up Corinne's cheating. She no doubt lost her job, and the doors closed for her in the franchise. Imo what she saw and heard was alarming enough for her to call it out, and imo good for her. Jmo.

Maybe Corinne promised her a job as her personal assistant or with her clothing line if she helped her save face. JMO.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

The doors didn't just close for her in the franchise. I posted up thread her credentials. She was basically starting out, albeit some nice shows, but all of equal questionable dating show caliber. She most likely shut all future doors. All. Slammed.
So I hope there is a book or something in her future. IDK.
This is a hard industry to make a living. I know. My oldest dated a guy from college to his first 6 yrs into the industry. You have to free lance to make a living. Those clauses mean everything.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North