SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:28 pm

Here is the list of the cast on the show.
I'm surprised Danielle M is going to be on when she said she wasn't able to take any days off 

http://m.eonline.com/news/859282/bachelor-in-paradise-season-4-cast-revealed-find-out-who-will-be-looking-for-love-again#photo-771450

Back to top Go down

rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:53 pm

Petalfan wrote:Here is the list of the cast on the show.
I'm surprised Danielle M is going to be on when she said she wasn't able to take any days off 

http://m.eonline.com/news/859282/bachelor-in-paradise-season-4-cast-revealed-find-out-who-will-be-looking-for-love-again#photo-771450

Ugh. Other than Ben Z and Dani, not anyone I particularly like. And angry Alex coming back? Another person I would have been happy never to see again. I won't even get into Amanda. duh :headbanging

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:54 pm

Rose without se part is just not the same.  no

This cast does nothing for me, personally.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:57 pm

I don't even think Ben Z. And Danielle M. are a good match at all. Ben Z. is there to promote his business. He needs someone who is into working out IMO. And jmo but he is quiet so prob needs someone a little more vibrant to bring him out. And same with her. She needs someone more lively. I predict Ben Z. will be chased by many of the girls, but in the end won't like any , and then will just leave.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:16 pm

Robby and Sarah vandal kind of had something going on and chase think sarah will be there

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:52 pm

Duke702 wrote:I don't even think Ben Z. And Danielle M. are a good match at all. Ben Z. is there to promote his business. He needs someone who is into working out IMO. And jmo but he is quiet so prob needs someone a little more vibrant to bring him out. And same with her. She needs someone more lively. I predict Ben Z. will be chased by many of the girls, but in the end won't like any , and then will just leave.

Oh, I wasn't thinking if they would be good together...although I would appreciate two low key people (relatively speaking to the other cast)...who got together. I just happen to like them individually. I wouldn't be surprised by your scenario, but I think back to Evan and Carly. I didn't expect that and yet they are now one of my favourites.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:04 pm

No Amanda!! No!! If they make her look foolish her whole IG could crash and burn! Very risky and not worth it. ***IMO***With that said, I hope she ends up with Robby. He will be all over her sm popularity if the buying likes is true. Sad
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:47 pm

Sheokaf wrote:No Amanda!! No!! If they make her look foolish her whole IG could crash and burn! Very risky and not worth it. ***IMO***With that said, I hope she ends up with Robby. He will be all over her sm popularity if the buying likes is true. Sad

Well, she is DUH so it wouldn't take much. I actually wouldn't mind that so much....have tptb effect their SM numbers so they tank. Teach them what tptb giveth, they can taketh away. It might make some of them think twice about coming back for another go. Oh, who am I kidding. These fame hos just want their 15 minutes so they can be invited to events and party and hook up with everything in sight.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:06 pm

I'm kinda hoping Dani M and Vinnie make a love connection.  They both seem like nice people. I'm happy to see Ben Z I hope he finds a nice girl not sure who it would be though? maybe Amanda or Raven

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by teamjanner Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:13 pm

I definitely see Sarah Vendal, Danielle Lo, **edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SPOILERS)
teamjanner
teamjanner

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:15 pm

I think they will need more girls esp since there will be more guys after Rachels guys are annouced.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:16 pm

teamjanner wrote:I definitely see Sarah Vendal, Danielle Lo, Blake E and WHABAM coming onto the show this season.
I think Chad will make an appearance

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem