SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:31 pm

Why is Chase in that pic? He wasn't even in Paradise when Carly and Evan became a thing.
rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Mean_g10
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:33 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@sosleepy me too, well on Chase, I don't ever want to see Jef on my tv again. laugh out loud

A season of Rose would be funny, but individually on their own, their so not as appealing. IMO of course.  laugh out loud

Robby and Chase alone are seriously unbearable. Together, magic happens and it's a beautiful thing! Hopefully Chase enters soon here, even if he isn't OG.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:13 am

stuckinsc wrote:What about Duh and Alex W? She likes dumb hot headed men and she is so tiny he would look taller. His twin's wife is blonde. I smell an engagement. They could be mini BORDUH. Maybe? Just and idea, no facts here.

Interesting! I could kind of see this and isn't he near her in Southern California somewhere? He's not one of Josh Murray's boyz is he?!? i could see Alex trying to prove he knows how to take care of a woman and treat her like a lady, etc....be the polar opposite of Josh. We shall see...

North

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:43 am

It sounds like a bit of a snoozer but I'll still watch. There was 1 bright spot last season, Carly & Evan, so you never know.

I like Derek out of the guys (will see who comes from Rachel's season) and a few of the women. Ben Z seemed like a nice guy even with his excessive muscles so will see if he ends up with someone.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by ygritte Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:44 am

Can't shake the feeling that Ben Z was invited to Paradise as a kind of test drive for the bach lead. He's still a fan favourite despite Kaitlyn's season airing two yrs ago.. what if Paradise is just a means of making him relevant again to the more casual viewers? The edit is everything, and we all saw what it did for Nick last summer!

On another note: I really hope they bring on some of Georgia's guys! Best-looking cast in all of Bachelorette history, as far as I'm concerned. Love the idea of Sam trolling in Paradise - I personally found him hilarious (and it doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes!).

ygritte

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:39 am

ygritte wrote:Can't shake the feeling that Ben Z was invited to Paradise as a kind of test drive for the bach lead. He's still a fan favourite despite Kaitlyn's season airing two yrs ago.. what if Paradise is just a means of making him relevant again to the more casual viewers? The edit is everything, and we all saw what it did for Nick last summer!

On another note: I really hope they bring on some of Georgia's guys! Best-looking cast in all of Bachelorette history, as far as I'm concerned. Love the idea of Sam trolling in Paradise - I personally found him hilarious (and it doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes!).

Sam's a possibility IMO, @ygritte.  

He hasn't posted any new pics on IG since the California pic posted by @AllAboutLove upthread, only this throwback pic of him & Noni on which she commented "can't back track now lover boy" which IMO suggests he called it off with her to pursue a spot on BiP.  

rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 PKVtF2g

Source

I don't find him overly attractive myself (a bit tooooo perfect for my taste) but I agree he is hilarious - so full of himself but in a harmless and funny way IMO and I think he'd really stir things up.  Hoping he and a few other wildcards will make appearances.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:29 am

I just can't believe Lacey Mark got her wish. Must be because Whitney pulled out. What a lacklustre cast so far. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:08 am

Is there any reason to think they'd bring someone from one of the International shows? I wouldn't think that many people would have watched them. I've only seen the Canadian version.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:47 am

albean99 wrote:Is there any reason to think they'd bring someone from one of the International shows? I wouldn't think that many people would have watched them. I've only seen the Canadian version.

If they did IMO it could be to target Down Under viewership. They could even air the show on AU/NZ channels. A crossover scenerio. no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:11 pm

Lacey Mark could be the first elim, unless she is already paired with someone , like vine maybe

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:41 pm

I think Lacey will be one of the first eliminated. 

I see Vinny with Danielle M
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:56 pm

notarose wrote:
albean99 wrote:Is there any reason to think they'd bring someone from one of the International shows? I wouldn't think that many people would have watched them. I've only seen the Canadian version.

If they did IMO it could be to target Down Under viewership.  They could even air the show on AU/NZ channels.  A crossover scenerio.  no idea

I just don't see why they'd care about international viewers. I wouldn't think that would count in the ratings.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem