SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

denied - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by justrosie Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:19 pm

WOW! Nancy Kerrigan looks great! Really good performance.

justrosie

Back to top Go down

denied - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:20 pm

Nancy is so adorable!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:22 pm

What happened to getting people who are basically non dancers? So far, both these women have been dancers! Performers anyways! I like when they are not dancers and grow into dancers by season end! JMO
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:24 pm

Julie81 wrote:What happened to getting people who are basically non dancers? So far, both these women have been dancers! Performers anyways! I like when they are not dancers and grow into dancers by season end! JMO

So agree. I loved James last season. I'm hoping we get someone like that this season...maybe Nick?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:24 pm

Julie81 wrote:What happened to getting people who are basically non dancers? So far, both these women have been dancers! Performers anyways! I like when they are not dancers and grow into dancers by season end! JMO

This is why I don't watch.
It's not that I don't enjoy dancing or watching others do it. I don't feel the playing field is fair. So what did I do? I voted 12 times for Nick. cantstopl I just can't watch the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:26 pm

It's just not as fun imo to watch already established dancers from the get go! It's more fun to watch the struggle and the growth. Of course this is all my opinion. If you're already a dancer it's just harder for others to even have s chance. Oh well!! I'm just watching for nick anyways!! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:27 pm

Well, there is professional dancer coming up later in the show.

I give Nancy a break though. She hasn't skated competitively since the Olympics and not in ice shows for over 10 years and she is 47 years old!

I am tired of gymnasts though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:27 pm

Chris had a broken neck and it does look stiff. He will be the comic relief of the season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:28 pm

Normani's a singer who happens to be able to dance and loves dancing. She's never had any formal training. I'd lump her more in with the gymnasts (obviously not on their level) than actual dancers considering she was a gymnast before she quit to pursue singing.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:28 pm

I don't know this guy. Is he popular? Long way to go for him if he has a chance at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:28 pm

Oh my. This is not good. He looks like he forgot some steps already and this is the longest he will have to practice.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:30 pm

I'll have to shut CA out. The best lift? She is so full of it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1