SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 60 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:39 pm

Thanks for responding.  Seems the gang of 4 were not nice to her.  So what was the end with Stella.  Why did she get such a nice response and introduction (bachelorette)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by natik Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:57 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Thanks for responding.  Seems the gang of 4 were not nice to her.  So what was the end with Stella.  Why did she get such a nice response and introduction (bachelorette)

Did not watched that part but read a comment about that...like how much Stella's Mum paid them to be so nice to her.

I think Lida and Dima lack some experience in being in a serious relationship. But in our culture it is normal that the most part of it is expected from the female side. Like I wrote before the old topic to make sacrifices for your man. So of course they blame Lida more than Dima. But she is young and is still learning so I think it's not fair to put it all on her. Just my IMO.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:59 pm

@natik If it was not meant to be it wont happen, but down the road he will regret the actions he took. IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:04 pm

That's too bad to hear how things turned out. That said, I like Lida and think she can do much better. All the best to her  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Oh poor Lida! I truly hope she distances herself from this and concentrates on her goals and happiness..she will find a great man who will bend over backwards for her because she seems like an intelligent women who isn't stuck in that old way of thinking (that the woman does everything for the man ) JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:09 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:an intelligent women who isn't stuck in that old way of thinking (that the woman does everything for the man ) JMO

Right on point here!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:14 pm

@LeapofFaith ITA! Lida deserves a man who respects her and treats her as an equal. And when the time is right Lida will find the right man and he will be a lucky man to have Lida. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:15 pm

On a side note most of the viewers were excited about Alyona and Irakli. A lot of them wrote that it seemed to them that they both still have feelings for each other. It was interesting to watch them while they showed their love story. It seemed to me like Irakli felt sorry to let her go. It looked like he was in deep thoughts at some moments.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@LeapofFaith ITA! Lida deserves a man who respects her and treats her as an equal. And when the time is right Lida will find the right man and he will be a lucky man to have Lida. jmo

Well said AAL! I agree bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:20 pm

Like Lida, Alyona truly deserves someone special and who will cherish her. Maybe Irakli has realized just how much he messed up and is living with that regret by letting such an incredible women go and cause her pain. Whatever happens I hope he becomes a better person for it and Alyona and Lida find men who will treat them wonderfully as they deserve to be treated. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Alyona truly deserves someone special and who will cherish her too just like Lida. Maybe Irakli has realized just how much he messed up and is living with that regret by letting such an incredible women go and cause her pain. Whatever happens I hope he becomes a better person for it and Alyona and Lida find men who will treat them wonderfully as they deserve to be treated. jmo

Yeah so true! I am happy for Alyona that she is over it. He is a cheater and has no idea how to love a person. Let's hope that Alyona is gonna make it in the final round for Miss Ukraine 2017. And Lida needs time to be her old self. She needs to step back from all of it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:40 pm

That is so exciting for Alyona! She would make an incredible Miss Ukraine 2017 as she is just a beautiful person inside and out and a great role model!

I think Lida will be okay after all this has died down. Even though she may be young, she is a strong woman and I think it took strength for her to break it off and know her own self-worth and say she is worth more than just being treated less than. Another great role model!

Wishing both Lida and Alyona all the best yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove