SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weddings - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 Empty JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:08 pm

All other threads here

Isabel123 wrote:Ben commented "great pic and J&J should have stuck with him for a couple more days in Necker island" and Jojo replied back " wish we could". So Jojo opted to travel back with Jordan and spend an extra 1 night before Jordan flew to Nashville for work.

Btw, I saw a comment in IG posted by Ben's friend that he's single weddings - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 3806527698 .

A.j wrote:Is he Nashville, though? Or Bristol? I wonder how long he's staying.

aviej wrote:Based on what was posted prior ESPN the Game 102 or whatever station it was, posted that Jordan and Fitz were recording in Nashville. As to whether he's still there is another question. My best bet is that he's headed to Chico.

Alanna wrote:So Jo gave up some extra days in paradise because Baddy had to work??? Girl, wow!! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

weddings - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Isabel123 Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:12 pm

Thanks for creating thread 13 @GuardianAngel.

Reposting this pic to our new thread.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQx6q2qgRKb/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher

Just googled if there was a way to travel back in time... Good news-- one scientist in the UK said it IS POSSIBLE. I like him. Also waiting for him to confirm this hypothesis--- Take me backkkk. by @joelle_fletcher
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

weddings - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:47 pm

I laugh at the cap laugh out loud Is that a hypothesis or demand, Jo??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:09 am

JoJo just liked this on IG. Whenever she randomly likes love quotes like this it brings me back to the summer and sleuthing how happy she appeared to be:

https://instagram.com/p/BQzEqfMglDr/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:17 am

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo just liked this on IG. Whenever she randomly likes love quotes like this it brings me back to the summer and sleuthing how happy she appeared to be:

Me too!! That was one loved up girl dating a very bad man last summer laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:17 am

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo just liked this on IG. Whenever she randomly likes love quotes like this it brings me back to the summer and sleuthing how happy she appeared to be:

At the time I didn't know if we were ahead of the curve, or just as delusional as she was. Super happy I took a leap of faith in my fangirling because those two have been more than I hoped for so far.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:46 am

ReneeM wrote:

At the time I didn't know if we were ahead of the curve, or just as delusional as she was. Super happy I took a leap of faith in my fangirling because those two have been more than I hoped for so far.
Right??? Straight to crazytown abroad Jos delusional bus when Steve was posting all this stuff about Baddy while she seemed so in love and happy despite it all. At least the insane asylum is fun laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:37 am

13 threads? Way to go, team! weddings - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 1710264613 bestbud!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:42 am

Could Jordan be in Dallas and they are just so quiet. Jojo just posted a snap of Forensic Files. I am guessing they are watching this tonight. She wouldn't be watching this by herself would she?

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:49 am

vernie113 wrote:Could Jordan be in Dallas and they are just so quiet. Jojo just posted a snap of Forensic Files. I am guessing they are watching this tonight. She wouldn't be watching this by herself would she?
I wouldn't see why not. She likes the creepy/scary stuff laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:53 am

JMO, but I think he headed to Chico after that radio show yesterday. I would just be really surprised if he missed more than a month for metpro.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:48 pm

Soooo cute!!! I think Ben set the very high standard for her how she wants to be treated by a man heartbeat

https://instagram.com/p/BQ0SrB9gio4/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha