SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:32 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm surprised transitioning to post show was so hard for them, especially because they didn't do any media and Baddy didn't go to work for at least a month. I think she probably wasn't used to so much media scrutiny after her somewhat insular world in Dallas.
I think it had to do with the scrutiny, as there were still negative articles being written about them.
Yeah, I agree. I think she probably assumed that once the show was over, the scrutiny would stop. She was probably naive when it came to that. August and September weren't the easiest in terms of media still. Like with any of these couples, things don't calm down until a few months later. In December, she said in the People interview they did at their house that Jordan was finally able to get through to her and taught her how let that stuff go and how it's not important.

JoJo's awesome. I think she's super sweet, kind, intelligent, etc. but I think Jordan has been incredible in making her see the bigger picture and to not sweat the small stuff.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

soulmate - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by aviej Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:38 pm

^ I agree. They just balance each other out in that regard.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:17 pm

Is Jojo done with interviews for today?

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:45 pm

I probably think so just because all morning and afternoon different stations were tweeting things out every few minutes. We'll see if she has anything tonight or tomorrow. 

Jordan was with the Vandy football players again a little while ago, which is nice:
https://twitter.com/vandyfootball/status/842127701804765184

I love how our running joke since last summer was referring to Jordan as Baddy or BBJ and we still do it (affectionately) to this day. My new thing is that I'll never get over learning that he makes her keep a machete by their bed when he's not home laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:55 pm

I can't get out of my mind the picture of Jordan's machete beside her bed when he leaves to work out of town. It could be the machete that was in Jordan's picture with his Dad. That thing is huge. Jojo would be well protected even against RS.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:04 pm

^ The radio hosts must have been like holy crap laugh out loud 

Jordan just posted a picture talking to the Vandy guys and of course JoJo left him a sweet comment about being proud of him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:18 pm

It also makes me laugh, then and now, that we call him BBJ/Baddy laugh out loud especially considering his de-baddied self with Jo laugh out loud

But holy crap on the machete. I hope she's joking because what in the world does he expect Jo to do with it if, heaven forbid, there is an intruder???

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:34 pm

Oh, I totally believe her laugh out loud maybe it's not a legitimate machete, but I can totally picture him making sure she had something to protect herself with while he was away if god forbid anyone ever broke in and she needed to save/protect herself. I doubt she'd have it out in the open, but I can see her having it somewhere safe in their room where Jackson can't get it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:39 pm

Well he may have "de-baddied" himself mostly for JoJo, but I am sure he would occasionally bring out the Baddy for JoJo's amusement and pleasure giggling
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:38 pm

I agree with Ash. I can really picture him reminding her about the machete. She was matter of fact when she said it. It sounded so normal when she said it. I am trying to recall why she said it. She was very talkative at the Sirius interview. She even was asking Oribe if they want to sponsor her because she was always talking about their texture spray and the 17 cans she bought are almost all gone . Jojo sounded so happy.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:05 pm

JoJo is either headed home or off to somewhere else. This girl is from Toronto: 

@marashulman: Just saw @JoelleFletcher at the airport, trips off to a good start!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo is either headed home or off to somewhere else. This girl is from Toronto: 

@marashulman: Just saw @JoelleFletcher at the airport, trips off to a good start!
If home, it means her mom literally flew w/ her for less than 24 hours (or even closer to 12??) heartbeat So sweet!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha