SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 44 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:19 pm

So typical Jordan. He posts a sweet picture with a sweet caption tied in with his humor. I'm happy for these two.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

wedding - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 44 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by traveler90 Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:27 pm

awwww I seriously adore them. Happy one year of meeting! All the best to the two of you! Can't believe it's already been a year. 

Thanks to all of you for all the interviews, Jo is glowing and Jordan is such a softie when it comes to her. He really is living up to everything he said in his proposal and so much more.  I love his post of their one year of meeting Smiley They are #relationshipgoals right there.

Love them, love them, love them! cheerleader
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:46 pm

So cute!!! Baddy is #boyfriendgoalsforreal!! So loving and doting and funny. I've forgotten all the adorable things he calls her too: best friend, love of my life, and now rest of my life. Goodness!! So cute.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:48 pm

That is such a sweet caption. Aww.

wedding - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:31 pm

A.j wrote:He's so into gushing about her now, I love it
It's so crazy to think that this Baddy who now gushes, at one time, JoJo had to almost pull out his teeth to get him to express his feelings. Happy anniversary to Jordan and JoJo's first meeting! But as someone said in the comments to his latest IG - everyone needs a Jordan. Just #couplegoals right there. score
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:44 pm

One can not believe its been a year ( March 16' 2016 to be exact)
since she first laid eyes on her future husband and he was meeting his best friend, the love of his life and now the rest of his life.
Happy Anniversary to this loving couple. Fate and destiny are your helpers in reaching this milestone. In 2 months, we will all celebrate THE Engagement.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:47 pm

These two are the cutest!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:14 pm

Love them!!! Jordan is amazing to her.
Side note: Did you guys see robby tagged Jordan in that shirtless photo of him with the football. I noticed it was there for probably a bit more than an hour until Jordan untagged himself..

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:17 pm

elena.shayk wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:@elena.shayk the source link needs to be added to that photo. Thanks Smiley

I forgot it in the excitement laugh out loud Ill do it now

Thanks! bestbud!

ETA: Lets remember fan thread and stay on topic. Any discussion of Robby and his tag can be added to the ongoing discussion of it in his thread. Thanks.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:31 pm

elena.shayk wrote:Aww that caption tho!! awwww

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRs_Fp9hVEB/?taken-by=jrodgers11
Exactly one year ago today I met the rest of my life -- if I could do it all over again I would've kissed her straight out of the limo! (...and used a bit more hairspray) Love this one

"I met the rest of my life." This guy is such a romantic!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:00 pm

JoJo spotted!
This girl is actually from NY but she was in LA the last few days, well that's what I figured out
Jojo replied back saying "Nice to meet you girls! Have a good trip!
So what she is back in LA ??
https://twitter.com/KatieMalafis/status/842461970783649792

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:07 pm

Jordan is working in Missouri with Peter right now for the SEC network and JoJo is in LA with her mom I believe. Becca is visiting her sweet family, so Becca isn't there. 

This tends to happen with these two. If Jordan has to be away for more than his usual couple of days, JoJo stacks up on work related stuff too so I'm assuming they can utilize their time together. Also, Rachel starts her filming for the bachelorette tonight. JoJo might need to be there to film something with her, so she might have been asked to head there.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha