SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 45 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by aviej Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Thanks Ash, our resident Bach Insider!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 45 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:38 pm

aviej wrote:Thanks Ash, our resident Bach Insider!
Haha, no problem girl! 

Thankfully, Twitter or IG tell the story in about five seconds so I don't have any to do any work laugh out loud I could be wrong, but I don't think it's coincidental that JoJo was sent to Canada for less than 24 hours by the show to promote the new season and talk about Nick's and then flies straight to LA on the day where the new season is supposed to start filming. We'll find out eventually though!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:47 pm

I don't know whether this has been posted before but this is one of the several interviews she did in Toronto yesterday. It is a 15 minute one with Flare magazine Toronto and she played "Never Have I Ever" with the magazine editor. She was introduced as the Bachelorette who ended up with the super hottie Jordan Rodgers and she answered with the biggest smile on her face "I did, I did". She confirms it was not her first time in Canada. Her first trip was in the summer and she just wore shorts and tank top. Smart Food brought her here. She mentioned that her favorite Canadians from Bachelor Nation are Sharleen Joynt, Vanessa Grimaldi and Kaitlyn. (She forgot about Daniel from her season.) For 2017, she wanted to tone back wine when she indulges in her guilty pleasures. She talks at length about how friendship with Becca evolved during Ben's season. She remembered one rose ceremony when she and Becca couldn't stop laughing. She talks about the makeup artist Gina who taught her a lot about makeup. Before the Bachelor season, she stocked up on Sephora products but not as much when she went to her own season. She regrets not trying on different hairstyles. One things she has not mastered is putting on eyelash strips. Enjoy the "Never Have I Ever" game. Some questions are funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDNRIXmN8TY

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:38 pm

LOL at the caption. Baddy the "run away" child laugh out loud
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRtuqFAlylI/

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:46 pm

^^ That image that caption conjures up in my mind is hilarious laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:37 pm

Happy 1st meeting anniversary J&J.

Vid of their M&G posted by a fan account, Soraya posted a sweet comment .

sdfstar25 I was so skeptical about finding true love on Tv , however jojo proved me that is possible to find her unicorn and I am so blessed to see these two still going strong despite all the those who are not fans comments . They stood by each other and they leaned on god .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRtbeuKApQE/?taken-by=joelleandjordanrodgers

One year ago today @joelle_fletcher and @jrodgers11 met! Watch to relive them meeting, Jordan receiving the first impression rose and their first kiss.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:39 pm

Love Jojo's mom's congratulations on the two celebrating their anniversary today who stood up for each other during the rough times. She added and they are still going strong. The all time winners in the Fletcher family trivia game.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:40 pm

JoJo's mom posted a video of JoJo and Jordan playing trivia with her family, and they did team work to get the right answer. JoJo got excited at the end and kissed Jordan on the cheek laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BRuDEPFlU6R/

In her caption, she said they always win trivia laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:59 pm

I love that Jo looks like such a B because she's so gorgeous with perfect hair and makeup at all freakin times, especially with her thinking/RBFace but is actually so silly, sweet, kind to everyone and gets excited about winning trivia laugh out loud OTT girl crush!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:08 pm

I cannot with Jordan's serious thinking face laugh out loud I'm not surprised though. Jo did say in one of her toronto interviews that they're super competitive.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:50 pm

According to Twitter, poor Jordan is out to dinner at a restaurant/bar with his co-workers and college girls have now swarmed the restaurant to get pictures with him. One girl said it was frightening because girls  have positioned tables where they can just watch him.

Godspeed Jordan. Be safe. laugh out loud laugh out loud

My gosh:
@kokog2525: @JoelleFletcher girl your boo things here in como. Where ya at? These girls are trying to get all over him, but don't worry he's been good

I can't even handle these freaking people laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:26 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Happy 1st meeting anniversary J&J.

Vid of their M&G posted by a fan account, Soraya posted a sweet comment .

sdfstar25  I was so skeptical about finding true love on Tv , however jojo proved me that is possible to find her unicorn and I am so blessed to see these two still going strong despite all the those who are not fans comments . They stood by each other and they leaned on god .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRtbeuKApQE/?taken-by=joelleandjordanrodgers

One year ago today @joelle_fletcher and @jrodgers11 met! Watch to relive them meeting, Jordan receiving the first impression rose and their first kiss.

Now THAT is a kiss! JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 45 2498057887 Have I ever mentioned that I love these two! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha