SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:53 pm

I saw that too laugh out loud I love Jo!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

wedding - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:58 pm

Looks like he is in nashville for it!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:12 am

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan just did an IG live for two minutes before their show tonight and JoJo commented and said "I LOVE YOU!" with a kissy face emoji.

Queen of loving her man more than anyone's ever loved their men laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:40 am

Ok, I always miss his IG live. Just saw this pic posted by the hairdresser who did Jo's and Mallory's hair. Jojo is the bridesmaid.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ__x8LAtiu/?taken-by=luxxehair_by_adrienne

The bride's wedding dress is gorgeous.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ_geFog21R/?taken-by=luxxehair_by_adrienne

Pure #BEAUTY
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:44 am

^ Ugh STUNNING! Both of them! Head to toe.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:48 am

The Ig vid location tag is Nashville, so he flew after their work out and breakfast burritos? If so, i'm assuming he had other commitments aside from tonights show.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ_8MWjBktw/?taken-by=jrodgers11

Dinner and a radio?...all the kids are doing it these days. Come hang with me and @jasonfitzshow as we discuss the oscars and his choice of candy...oh, and sports. RIGHT NOW on your local #ESPN channel by @jrodgers11
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:59 am

Listening live, Jordan & Fitz are speaking on a topic of substance, very important discussion RE Baylor and I love how seriously they're both taking it and that Jordan, as a former big time college athlete, didn't carry Baylor's water, & is coming out so strongly against everything that's taken place.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:02 am

Yeah, I agree. This is their first show that I'm enjoying and really listening to. I know last week Jordan had issues connecting through to Jason from Dallas. It took a while for him to get through, so I wonder if that's why he is in Nashville for the show. It's only a hour flight, so that's not bad at all.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:14 am

Jo looks great in those pics above. And the bride is gorgeous.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:15 am

Jordan is so much more attractive when he's talking about Brady. Like just listening to him say Brady's name has me swooning  :inlove . Also when he said " I was sitting in my fiancée's family's living room and everyone was leaving at halftime and she looks at me and says 'are we leaving' and I said 'absolutely not, it's TOM BRADY' " Whew! A man!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:27 am

I'm dying laughing at the thought of poor Jo wanting to leave and GTFO already and being told, "No, it's Tom Brady!!" laugh out loud Like she probs cares or even knows who he is, other than Gisele's worse/lesser half laugh out loud poor thing.

ETA: I just mean that she's an icon for most women and Brady is "just" a sports player to non fans of the game.

Last edited by Alanna on Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:28 am

Wait, did he just call Brady's performance the greatest ever of any athlete in any sport? Am I hearing this right? Sorry Jordy, sorry Renee .. I CANT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha