SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BYE - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:57 pm

Gosh, MM needs to get a life. Seriously. I cannot imagine my mother being involved in my life or on social media the way MM is. She doesn't treat her other two kids this way. She's nuts. I know where Josh gets at least some of it from. JMO

With that being said, Lauren is publicly throwing shade at someone in a hypocritical fashion on a social media platform. You can't not expect people to react. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

BYE - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Simon21 wrote:IMO I don't think Lauren gives a damn about being called out for tweeting that shade to Josh . I am sure being in this franchise for more than a year ,she knows she will get people coming at her for tweeting that but still she went ahead with it.I  appreciate her for having her  friend's back even if it makes her hypocrite /naive /vain or whatever because I am like that . JMO
Josh mum's liking all the tweets that are blasting Lauren and supporting his son is  hilarious .I wonder if  she will create  another fake account to troll Lauren now since she is on her son's bad side just the way they did it to JJ during airing of BIP 3.JMO

Really? oh boy, that's not good.

Yes. She liked all the ones which defended Josh and called out on Lauren . Did you see Josh tweet after Lauren's shade
It was "sometimes you gotta just give good ole 'bye felicia'peqce out sign #amirite???

And MM commented 'now go be happy' .Josh is a grown up man and why can't she let him fight his own battle and try to not butt in

Nick vial liked that tweet of Lauren's.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:16 pm

This is so pathetic. Wow. laugh out loud

BYE - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:21 pm

I just don't understand this obsessive need to live your life out on SM. And the tit for tat is just juvenile. Go get a bloody job. You'd have less time for these stupid games.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:24 pm

Momma Murray and Josh the apple does not fall far from the tree....or in their case the baby does not detach from the teat IMO. dizzy  no no

Go Lauren.... Go Nick.....I like it too. BYE - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 1f60b laugh out loud

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:29 pm

I dunno. If Ben indeed did put the brakes on a wedding, for now or forever, I can kinda see why.

BYE - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 Samuel10BYE - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 Samuel10 BYE - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 Family10BYE - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 Samuel15BYE - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:49 pm

The dumb doesn't fall far from the friend. Twins-Amanda-Lace-Lauren IMO.

Speaking of, here's a sneak peek of Lauren and Ben on Dumb and Dumbers "comedy" sketch:

https://instagram.com/p/BQ8TQCBBX_K/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:55 pm

I'm so glad my obessession is hockey.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:59 pm

It's nice to see that some things never change. Like MM acting unhinged. dizzy You can truly see where Josh gets it from.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:19 pm

Sprite wrote:I just don't understand this obsessive need to live your life out on SM. And the tit for tat is just juvenile. Go get a bloody job. You'd have less time for these stupid games.

Perfect post! clapping!

You took the words right out of my mouth handwave

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:25 pm

I know that Lauren probably feels like she was sticking up for her friend but I don't think anyone from the franchise should throw snark on anyone that makes money from the show whether it be making club appearances, becoming a model all of a sudden, doing a spin off show or shilling like Amanda does. I don't agree with any of it but the fact is they all make money and no one (from the show) has room to talk on how they're making it. IMO)
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:33 pm

^^Apparently making club appearances doesn't get paid .IMO Maybe they provide free drinks and snacks .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella