SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

business - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by traveler90 Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:13 pm

Maybe she also doesn't to start planning a wedding just for Ben to (again) get cold feet at the last minute and cancel the wedding altogether. He humiliated her enough, IMO.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

business - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Yes, I also side eyed Suspect at the too busy comment, like I do with every other couple that gives that weak excuse.

I managed to plan my wedding while I was working full time, going to school full time AND completeing a 20/hr week internship for school. So I managed to plan my wedding the same year I essentially was working 60-70 hour/weeks. Please Bach crew. You have time to plan a wedding between posting IG adds and jetsetting to the next vacay. Give me a break.

They should just own it. We aren't ready to plan a wedding right now. The end.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:24 pm

traveler90 wrote:Maybe she also doesn't to start planning a wedding just for Ben to (again) get cold feet at the last minute and cancel the wedding altogether. He humiliated her enough, IMO.

Valid.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:51 pm

This gal is on her way back to "the babe."

https://instagram.com/p/BQ6PEUHBdL8/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:54 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:This gal is on her way back to "the babe."

https://instagram.com/p/BQ6PEUHBdL8/

She surely looks exicted to see "the babe". not. IMO.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:56 pm

Is The Babe even home?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:05 pm

If I didn't know any better I'd say "the babe" was more like "the rock" she loves to flash. I think she might like that thing more than Ben at this point. Lol

JMOAA

business - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 87b72b10 business - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 86669110 business - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:20 pm

Personally, IMO I would be mad as a hornet if I went from the I would marry her tomorrow and a planned wedding date to "dating" -- yet he is still "Perfect Ben". LOL

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:27 pm

suzq wrote:Personally, IMO I would be mad as a hornet if I went from the I would marry her tomorrow and a planned wedding date to "dating" -- yet he is still "Perfect Ben".  LOL

In all fairness, who dubbed him "perfect" Ben and who encouraged his pedestal? I'm thinking TPTB. If I am wrong, please correct me. (I don't like to unduly cast blame.)
This is exactly what TPTB love to do. They paint an image of a cast person through edit, pr etc. when they are cast, and then use that against them when they achieve the lead.
No one is perfect.
I can't think of anyone wanting to be labeled such. It's almost, IMO, insulting.
I am not defending the relationship. This post has nothing to do with that, only the image of being perfect.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:28 pm

Was Lauren ever just as into Ben with the whole "getting married tomorrow". I just remember Ben so infatuated with her that he'd marry her, but I don't know if Lauren felt the same or just going along with Ben.

Anyways, its clear these two aren't ready for marriage. Maybe they both were so excited coming off the season that they didn't realize they barely knew each other and rushed the whole "marriage" talk. It's best that they are "dating" and I do feel it must be very hard to backtrack those statements, especially publically. Hard to tell with these two if they both want to just date but have a hard time keeping up their statements about a wedding.

Still, with that said, I STILL think these two are so not matched for each other. JMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:30 pm

It's why I think Lauren is in it for the fame and opportunities. You know the shilling, bach events, blogging life that is only going up because she's engaged to The Bachelor. I'm sorry but no way in hell would I stay with Ben after the two ILY's, saying he would marry me tomorrow, and then putting everything off on national television. It's all to save face with BenLo. If this were real life, I highly doubt Lauren would still be going back to her little snow white and the seven dwarfs house with perfect Ben. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:50 pm

I still like them both a lot, think they really love each other and are trying to make things work. I'm sure that there are a lot of people out there who would love to ditch their "9-5 day job" and be able to travel and make money from personal appearances, I don't hold that against her. I hope they prove everybody wrong and end up eventually getting married.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella