SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Again, there are options to turn off comments, make your accounts private, etc.  Of course then she wouldn't have the opportunity to shill or promote her blog, so IMO one has to decide what's important and let stuff go or learn to deal.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:46 pm

Imo it's not really deciding what's important, the blog is her job, and her income. She already had to give up one job, started another one, seems to like it, but it requires sm activity, and promotion.

Imo these people who send negative and nasty dm are simply sick individuals, with no life of their own.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:47 pm

@KenzieWhitham There is a mention button on the same line as the quote button, the far left button.  Click the mention button on the post you want to respond to and it'll put the users name in the post box at the bottom of the page.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:55 pm

Cila51290 wrote:It's one thing to travel a lot because your job as a flight attendant requires you to. Lauren does it now imo, to stay away from Denver life and enjoy Bachelor perks while it lasts to party like her 21 year old self. I don't see her sister or her Cali friends documenting their nightlife or party time. She should stick to her OG friends. We're basically the same age and I just don't see any of my girlfriends doing this. We take girl trips but they are never that OTT and attention seeking. Jmo

Blogging is part of her job now where she writes about her experiences visiting different places . All the new places  she has been to recently, she has written about it on her blog ,which she has been updating every week like she promised for the last month and so . IMO it would be fool to not make use of the perks she is having where she can fulfill her hobby of travelling and  her new blogging job where she can write about it .
As for documenting her night life,she is not the one doing it,its her friends like Lace,Amanda,Jen and Lauren Barr. Whether it was in nashville or this time in Florida, she hardly snapped.JMO

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:44 pm

I've always felt they have gotten too much critism ... IMO of course. I've always thought they are good people. Happy that they have continued to try and haven't thrown in the towel when the going gets tough. Thanks again for taking the time to visit and share!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:I've always felt they have gotten too much critism ... IMO of course. I've always thought they are good people. Happy that they have continued to try and haven't thrown in the towel when the going gets tough. Thanks again for taking the time to visit and share!
I agree
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:37 pm

Aww, Lauren posted a bunch of photos of Tessa, her late dog, on IG for sibling day. She should get a pup!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:39 pm

I'm actually shocked to know this couple claimed to be saddened by the negative comments on sm, especially Lauren, I was like, really???? She got drunk almost every week and never seem to mind to let the world to see how ridiculous she can be, imo, it was HER OWN BEHAVIOR causing the embarrassment!!

She may be a good person, with a good heart and close to her family, and all, BUT, I think being an OTT attention seeker is also very much a part of her now. Like those "look at how beautiful I'm" snaps with her empty eyes? An airhead party girl that is, imo.

Maybe her loved ones should get her some help and maybe encourage her to study, to learn something new, to do something with actual substances. She can't claim victim of negative comments while she is the one who is being ridiculous, imo.

ETA: I think being a travel blogger doesn't necessarily mean to do it drunken, flirt with a bunch guys in bikini. Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:44 pm

Aw. The Tessa IG stories are so sad!

denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 46 Img_9819

denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:47 pm

@peggy0221 she is a grown woman and is allowed to have feelings and express them how she sees fit and decide what behavior is appropriate for herself imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:57 pm

hae1001 wrote:@peggy0221 she is a growjn woman and is allowed to have feelings and express them how she sees fit and decide what behavior is appropriate for herself imo.  

Of course she can, I am sure what I mean is - she has to own up her behavior. On one side keep saying how hurtful the comment is, on the other side, keep getting drunk almost every week and behavior like that?

Sure, go express how sad she get but I don't see her seem to find ways to NOT draw these negativity onto herself, imo. She will soon become one of the past b'ette lead, if she keeps going this route. cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:16 pm

I really can't control myself, I'm sorry. denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 46 3806527698

This is the picture I have now - laying on the beach, drinking excessively, in bikini, and being sad that "why isnt everyone adores me? Although I have 1m followers, I need everyone to love me. What should I do? Maybe I should drink more flirt more and dance more."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella