SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Cila51290 Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:57 am

I honestly think they should move to Cali. Ben needs to put on his big boy pants and sacrifice something for Lauren. Since Lauren likes the blogger life, moving to Cali is a lot better for her opportunities, IMO. Ben can get another job around there. He needs to choose his relationship over his buddies from Denver, IMO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:00 am

I hope they stay in Denver a while longer. JMOAA They have friends and a home there. It's more laid back.
I think, IMO, as Lauren matures she is going to party less and less, if not then this relationship in Denver will probably bite the dust.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:06 am

@Kashathediva But those are more Ben's friends Kasha :\

I think if I were in her shoes since I'm around her age, I would feel slightly alone there and out of place. As much as Lauren has tried, I think she definitely would like to live somewhere else with Ben. IMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:07 am

I think she would also, and I think if she did and led the life she appears to live when he's not around, he will soon not be around on a more permanent basis. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:16 am

I agree Kasha.  And she's not completely alone, she has a bestie that's a fairly quick car ride away that visits often and she's visited as well.

IMO, if he'd moved to her, they've have been done and over for a while now.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:18 am

She has a lot of friends in and near Denver, some she had even before meeting Ben. Also, Ben just got a promotion with Talysis and he has a house. Lauren has neither of those in California. Imo it would be stupid of them to leave that financial security. Especially considering if they did move, IMO lauren would still travel just as much as she is now. She has frequently said that she is a traveller and likes to see new places and has pretty much been on the go since college.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:06 am

Lauren is far more adaptable/go with the flow/able to compromise. She has the ability and the resources to fly to LA and visit girlfriends often. She's also made friends with the women in Ben's group and has a life long bestie an hour and a half away. Move Ben to LA, and he totally melts down, I'm thinking a level that makes his HEA meltdown look like child's play. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:26 am

Oh yeah she has some friends there  and gained new ones in Denver but the lifestyle in Denver is just not her lifestyle especially right now she is a blogger as what the other said here . Not saying she cannot live in Denver but just pointing out that she seems much happier being around Cali. But again Lauren needs to be in Denver even if she wants to stay somewhere . Jmo

denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 48 Eb97c9
denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 48 9zt107denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 48 Xgicucdenver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 48 Oaw2uvdenver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 48 2pqw5k8denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 48 30szzaudenver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 48 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:41 am

I think living in Denver is aok for both. Lauren grew up in Portland so LA has been a more temporary home. Ben has security of a home and job in Colorado. Both have friends near by. If Ben and Lauren decide to get married and settle down with eventual kids and pets....IMO Lauren would be happy and fine in Colorado.
IMO the difficulty that has ensued since HEA and the wedding blindside cancellation has way more to do with some of the restlessness that Lauren is experiencing. Hopefully Ben and Lauren figure out what is best for themselves as a couple and then both merge their lives and interests into a comfortable meshing that supports them as a couple and as individuals.
IMO both a nice people but they seem to be still sorting out if they are meant to be each others life partner. I have no doubt that with all the love and support from friends and family both will find the right answer and one way or another happiness.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:13 am

Looking back, I think HEA was a really depressing television show. What was supposed to be light hearted and celebratory - celebrating a Bachelor couple success with wedding planning, light hearted fun... turned into watching through a microscope the pressure these franchise couples are under, and essentially watching something once so promising devolve and break down. Depressing AF. To me, it's a miracle these two are even still together and trying after what they went through with the cancelled wedding and airing true/real relationship problems on tv. Good for them for trying to get back on track. They are almost like the Little Engine that Could at this point. They just keep swimming. 

Whatever is working for them to keep them together and trying is what they need to do. If that's girl trips for Lauren, cool. Per snap, she's back in Denver watering her flowers and such. This Tortuga festival is actually the only time she has really been away from Ben in a while. I still feel like things seem better between them, overall, and still wishing for the best.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:18 am

Imo Lauren seems pretty active and happy in Denver. She just uses the opportunities to travel when Ben does too, for work, and if it works for them, why not. I think she just gets the crazy out of her system once in a while, lets loose with friends, and is perfectly fine in Denver. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:21 am

As an aside, I feel like Ben at least is home enough now to make a dog more feasible. Perhaps this is a compromise/concession he can finally give to Lauren. I think while Lauren would love a grand gesture like moving to LA, Ben could never handle that. Just never, never. He doesn't do very well at all with any kind of change or adversity. Lauren is the anchor/rock in that relationship, for sure.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella