SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheFinalRose - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 63 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by mamahamme Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:37 pm

I've been seeing these Instagram stories Lauren has been posting and begin to wonder why Lauren is always hanging with everyone else having loads of fun without Ben.? It seems Lauren hangs out with this single mom more than her other long time friends. (. Whitney, Scarlett) and they live in LA also. I remember Ben posted Lauren's new blog and said he was festival ready now so I was hoping that meant he would be there too. Im sure Amanda doesn't want him around! Plus her other 2 friends are bringing their boyfriend and fiance. With all this said I don't think Lauren is ready to get married much less settle down. I'm actually feeling sorry for Ben. She should just move back to LA, live the high Life while she's still popular(which probably won't be long) if Ben should call off their engagement. This of course is all JMO. Just my JMO. Would like to hear other people's opinion also. Again all this is JMO

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

TheFinalRose - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 63 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by elena.shayk Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:45 pm

It's not all Lauren's fault, it takes two to tango..
I'm not a fan of theirs but it is sad that she always gets the blame when something isn't going right in their relationship.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:59 pm

If Ben wasn't happy with her, IMO they would have split by now. If her lifestyle is an issue for him, IMO she has two choices. Do what he says, or leave. Since they are still together, I would think it's because they want to be.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If Ben wasn't happy with her, IMO they would have split by now. If her lifestyle is an issue for him, IMO she has two choices. Do what he says, or leave. Since they are still together, I would think it's because they want to be.

Totally agree. I love that they are working it out their way.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:33 pm

mamahamme wrote:I've been seeing these Instagram stories Lauren has been posting and begin to wonder why Lauren is always hanging with everyone else having loads of fun without Ben.? It seems Lauren hangs out with this single mom more than her other long time friends. (. Whitney, Scarlett) and they live in LA also. I remember Ben posted Lauren's new blog and said he was festival ready now so I was hoping that meant he would be there too. Im sure Amanda doesn't want him around! Plus her other 2 friends are bringing their boyfriend and fiance. With all this said I don't think Lauren is ready to get married much less settle down.  I'm actually feeling sorry for Ben.  She should just move back to LA, live the high Life while she's still popular(which probably won't be long) if Ben should call off their engagement. This of course is all JMO. Just my JMO. Would like to hear other people's opinion also.  Again all this is JMO

I'm sorry, but I don't get the problem at all. Lauren shouldn't be having fun with other people, but Ben? She shouldn't spend time with her single mom friend?

They clearly, IMO, want to be together, or they wouldn't be. No one is forcing either Ben or Lauren to stay with the other, no one is forcing Lauren to live in Denver. But they do, so I'm assuming they like being together, love each other, and that's it. Their life works for them like this, who am I to set certain rules to them how they should live their life and their relationship. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:58 pm

@mamahamme Well I for one agree - it's the first going on second year of their relationship and while Ben has gone back to work along with his charity, Laura's off partying with her sister and gfs. Sure, if it was every six months or so, no biggie, but when you are in a committed relationship you might want to actually spend time with person you are in love with. JMO

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:02 pm

Devil's advocate. Maybe she'll settle down and play wifey 1950 style when he finally gives her a wedding date.

I think they are fine and they are doing life how they want/need to do it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:34 pm

IMO, it seems like it's just a business relationship at this point. Lauren spends more time away from Ben than with him. I agree people should be independent in relationships, but when most people truly love someone, they still want to be around them and include them as much as possible. Especially if it's someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Also, people thought it was weird/wrong when Ben was in NYC with his parents without Lauren, so I guess it's equally weird/wrong that Lauren is at Stagecoach with her mom and sister without Ben?  

I don't think either are wrong, but IMO it's more normal for parents to go see their son on a major morning show than it is for a 50-something mom to go to a music festival.

Last edited by sweeti810 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:51 pm

Lol jmo but maybe Lauren and Amanda should be a couple and not Ben and Lauren seems Amanda loves hanging all over Lauren more than I've ever seen Ben hang on her. Also seems more pics of her and Amanda instead of her and ben. Jmo I see her friends boyfriend's are there why couldn't Ben have come with Lauren. Isn't he fun too? Jmo

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:33 pm

I know some say Lauren is too thin but I'm starting to realize that she just has the slim, slender, and athletic body type. She looks healthy and fit to me.

TheFinalRose - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 63 Jg4gi8
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:48 pm

I am leaning towards mamahamme and Sheokaf. I've felt for quite a while that Ben and Lareun are just biding time or fulfilling their latest obligations. A couple doesn't have to be together all the time, but they appear to spend very little time together and Lauren looks way happier around her family or friends, especially her new bff Amanda. In my opinion she doesn't seem ready to truly settle down and is enjoying the fame and the limelight. From what has been shown in pictures or social media, I personally think the single life suits her more at this stage in her life. Obviously I am not around Ben and Lauren together or separately so I don't know how much time they spend together or the quality of their time. However, if I had to make a bet on them as a permanent couple headed towards marriage, I would say no. JMHO ....

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:48 am

Didn't Ben just spend Easter with her family... Maybe he has to work and that's why he couldn't attend. Every relationship is different. As long as it works for them I don't see an issue. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella