SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

32 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:36 pm

"babe soda" laugh out loud that was great!

Kait posted a pic of them all dressed up so guessing they are going to Carly & Evan's wedding.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  32 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 14 1f49c

32 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 14 8367-910 32 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 14 I_got_13 32 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 14 E5kqdm15 32 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

32 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:54 pm

Linds - I love your new avatar!!!  hearthumbsup  I wish I thought to change mine to that photo.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:30 pm

Kait wants a wedding too laugh out loud & I concur because I would love to see them say their vows to each other heartbeat

& her fathers day tribute to her dad (she couldn't help but throw in a Shawn B shoutout Source)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:44 am

ReneeM wrote:

**edited**  I literally LOL'd both times I watched this clip.  she's so funny.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No mentioning of other contestants in a FAN Forum)

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Oh my gosh!  Shawn's birthday surprise for Kaitlyn is wonderful.  I thought he might get her a car or a dog, but a trip to Napa is much more romantic.  Their snaps are so cute with the birthday candles in the pancakes and that he actually saved his flattened #32 balloons for her birthday.  He must have packed them and hid them in his luggage or something since this whole trip was a surprise.  ADORABLE!!!  beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:34 pm

A trip to the winery how sweet. PINKHEART Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!

32 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 14 Screen13

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  32 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 14 1f49c

32 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 14 8367-910 32 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 14 I_got_13 32 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 14 E5kqdm15 32 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:09 am

I watched her insta live last night and Shawn B is back on the podcast!!!

ETA: listening now and her guest backed out so that's why her old faithful biggest supporter is back heartbeat

Their new nicknames are bub (back up bob for Shawn) and Kaitlyn No-breast-owes laugh out loud They're so hilarious!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:58 am

Kaitlyn has been posting a bunch of Instagram stories while they're in Napa for her birthday (she loves it, Shawn did good), here are a few screencaps that I liked. 

Starting out the day...

32 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 14 Img_3017

after the winery tours...

32 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 14 Img_3014
32 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 14 Img_3013

Smiley Shawn was the DD so he drank water and chauffeured her around to the wineries. wine I think my favorite thing he did was save the "32" balloons to display on her birthday, that's funny.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:38 pm

Just listened to Off the Vine podcast with Shawn. I could listen to the two of them every week, no problem. Love their relationship and ease together. You can tell they laugh a lot and enjoy each other's company. Jmo

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:10 pm

Sheokaf wrote:Just listened to Off the Vine podcast with Shawn. I could listen to the two of them every week, no problem. Love their relationship and ease together. You can tell they laugh a lot and enjoy each other's company. Jmo
Me too!! I love that Shawn forgot their anniversary and even though she's clearly not mad, he was still sweating talking about it. He is sooo adorable!! Aww Shawn B heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:27 pm

I just finished their podcast and my face seriously hurts from smiling the entire time.  They have such an amazing chemistry together that I could listen to them all day, every day.  I have so many things I want to say, but for now I'll try to limit myself to this:

I really love how they handled the recent major breakup in Bachelor Nation as well as the current BIP crisis.  They were very understanding, sympathetic, and nonjudgmental.  yes

I felt a huge amount of relief when I heard Shawn casually talk about "when we get married" several times.  They did a podcast not too long ago (I'm so sorry I'm not sure of the exact one, but I want to say it was the Lady Gang one) where they both talked about how they came from broken homes, how hard it was for them, and how they don't want to be failures.  Shawn was especially outspoken, so it was readily apparent (at least to me) that he's still hurting from what he went through with his parents, which makes sense considering how Kaitlyn has repeatedly mentioned how sweet, sensitive, and kind he is.  It really made me want to tell him to please go get some therapy.  (And speaking of being tender-hearted, I've also learned that Kaitlyn is far more sensitive than she likes to show...that girl cries everything.)

I have to mention the part about Shawn being undressed all the time while the show was filming.  I find that funny because he's so modest now.  The guy is in amazing shape and you'd think posing shirtless on IG would be big a selling point for his personal training business now...but nope.  

The funniest part for me was probably when he talked about his broken leg.  rofl  I just feel like I learn so much about them when they do these podcasts and it just makes me love them more.  PINKHEART

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:35 pm

I didn't realize that marriage/wedding was a trigger because they're both kids of divorce. Interesting. I hadn't heard that other podcast.

Listening to them makes me love them more and more too. They're so amazing together and really are soulmates imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781