SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:19 pm

Here you go @GuardianAngel, your own training plan to do a sprint triathlon. Or just get active. #AdvertisingMyWork #ShamelessPlug

https://www.defeatsame.com

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 21 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 21 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by nikikass Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:34 pm

@umngirl, @GuardianAngel @allaboutlove

Thanks guys 

I know you are not huge fans of K and the couple.  Thanks for the support for Shawn and and the being cheer leaders  it means a lot.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:36 pm

Woohoo!! Go Shawn!! He's so awesome and I love seeing how supportive Kaitlyn is.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Kaitlyn is such a wife already with her "don't forget your sunscreen!".

Shawn's a rockstar. I don't get how people do this! Willingly! And Kaitlyn is adorable in how much she cheers him on and is proud of him, even though this isn't her thing at all. Love them.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:09 pm

@umngirl Thanks!

@nikikass bestbud!

Almost there! I've been addicted for hours!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 21 Captur61

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:13 pm

This is so addicting.. I love watching everyone cross the finish Line.. How wonderful.   

Shawn has 3 miles left.... I can't wait to see him cross the finish line.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:20 pm

He's going to finish in the 12 hours to 13:30 average time the announcer mentioned earlier! He's at 12:26 right now and just about done!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Shawn Has 1 mile left...

I am watching the finish line now!!!!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:24 pm

nikikass wrote:Shawn Has 1 mile left...

I am watching the finish line now!!!!
I'm so happy to hear this!! I was nervous for him but considering it's only a mile, I think he's got this one down laugh out loud Kaitlyn will probably have a cow!! Thanks for keeping us updated!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #6

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:25 pm

@nikikass bestbud! Credit where credit is due! Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 21 4256136633

Woohoo go Shawn!!  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 21 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:32 pm

I'm going to try and get a s/cap of it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:38 pm

Guardian - I recorded it, too....I just have to process it and figure out how to post it. Soooo happy for him. My heart is beating out of my chest!!!!

WAY TO GO, SHAWN!!!!!!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781