SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:21 pm

@nikikass here's the link! https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Monica-Ten-Kate

Listening now! I have the chills just reading everyone's posts!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 38 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 38 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 38 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by nikikass Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:23 pm

@Linds911 thanks Linds i will listen now.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:22 pm

nikikass wrote:What I love about K's podcast compared to others.  Is she has a nice balance of Bach related stuff and nothing to do with Bachelor franchise.  Yet it intertwined to make it really interesting.

I agree with you.  I love how both of them got off the show and basically went back to their normal lives rather than becoming consumed with the show and suddenly having all of their friends and activities revolve around the franchise.  I think it's really healthy and when it comes to business, I think having a wide variety of subjects and guests in her podcasts will help expand her fan base.  I was just poking around iTunes to see what her ratings are like.  In 4 months, she has 1800+ ratings with an average of 5 stars.  She's absolutely killing all of the other podcasts I checked out, which is really nice to see considering how scared she was to take on this venture all on her own.  I'm happy for her.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:31 pm

Oh my gosh Monica just started reading out for Shawn and I'm starting to cry. You can tell Shawn is trying to control his emotions and not to cry. I'm going to lose it when the medium reads for Kait. :tissuebox This is crazy stuff!

Yes I love how she is including other people and not just strictly Bach Nation like all the other podcasts.

ETA: Oh my god that was nuts!! I have goosebumps! How she got everything right. So if they have a little boy first then Kaitlyn's grandma knew! giggling

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 38 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 38 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 38 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:22 pm

K hosted the opening of TopShop Nashville last night. Shawn, Meghan and Shawn's dad were also there.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:56 pm

I'm late to the party, as usual, but I, the biggest skeptic in the world, just listened to that podcast and was a crying mess when she was telling Shawn about his grandfather and grandmother. What a beautiful love! And Kaitlyn crying when she brought up cigars! And her response when they talked about the boy energy! And Monica saying that they had good peeps looking out for them. The whole episode just destroyed me.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:10 pm

That was a great podcast. I've been into that stuff for years so I really enjoyed it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:32 pm

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:30 pm

After watching their Instastories and Snapchats from yesterday, I can summarize them in two words: Soul Mates. Two fun-loving, fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants, weirdos who found each other. It reminded me of her first podcast with Shawn when they talked about the "what ifs" of meeting in a bar rather than on a TV show. She said she knew they'd still be together because they "would have HIT. IT. OFF. and had a blast together." She said it with so much conviction and certainty, and yesterday was a perfect example of why she said that. He really, truly brings out her full-belly laugh and high-pitched, full-of-joy, squeal. (It also made me think about her podcast with Lauren when she brought up how hard it would be if she and Shawn ever broke up, but she didn't really complete the thought...almost like she didn't even want to put that negative energy out into the universe.)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:03 pm

@crunchette yes i agree! how Shawn was caring for that bug as a pet and Kait just kept laughing and loving every minute of it laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:27 pm

I listened to Kaitlyn on the “Whine with Kelly” podcast. In an effort to be kind to the host, I’ll just tell you not to waste your time with this one. Ugh. Here’s what I remember:

Kaitlyn said she and Shawn were obviously meant to be together, and if Shawn hadn’t been on her season she’d still be single today.

She said she trusted that the producers sincerely wanted the best for her during her season, so she believed them when they kept telling her things like "Shawn isn't the one for you"…but she couldn’t help still wanting him anyway. By the end of the show, she said she was in a dark place and very confused, but when both men met her family they said the choice was very obvious because they could tell where her heart was. Her dad basically told her “Come on, Katie. What are you thinking? You already know what you want to do. You already know what the right choice is. You don’t need our help.” [paraphrasing]

Then she saw the editing of the show and realized that the producers never cared about her. For example, they would do things like ask what the pros and cons were of each man and then use the cons over and over to place doubts in her mind. And they’d edit her interviews so that the pros of one man were used as voice overs for someone else. (Personal note: I remember distinctly when something she said about Shawn was used towards Nick when Ashley S. was styling Kaitlyn’s hair.)

That’s about it. B.O.R.I.N.G. In comparison, Kaitlyn’s podcast deserves an Oscar award.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:34 pm

PODCASTS:

Whitney Bischoff:
I just realized I never posted anything about K's podcast with Whitney. I only remember K saying she'd love to do "Big Brother" but only if she and Shawn could do it together as a couple.

Wells Adams:
I think K and Wells share a brain. No joke. Their senses of humor are sooo, sooo similar. They talked about how Wells would never want to be the bachelor because he realizes how hard it would be, and Kaitlyn said that by the end of her season, she was so tired and broken that she did and said anything the producers wanted her to just so they'd leave her alone.

She also said her biggest nightmare would be if she and Shawn ever broke up and he became the bachelor because she thinks he'd be a great bachelor but she would just die inside. This came up again later in the podcast and she said that a small part of her wishes Shawn could be the bachelor just so he'd truly know hard it was. Wells asked "Would you go back on the show if he was the bachelor?" K immediately said "Yep...yep...I'd be like 'You ain't getting rid of me...I'll find yoooooou.'" It happens around the 1:18:00 if anyone wants to hear her tone of voice. It was so funny.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781