SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:18 pm

@crunchette Thanks as always for recaps!

Don't think K needs to worry about him being the Bachelor anytime soon ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 39 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 39 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 39 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by terabithia Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:50 pm

Yeah, IMO Shawn is not going anywhere. He cooked her a great Canadian Thanksgiving dinner again, I need to look up citrus turkey recipes, it looked so good. He kept patting the turkey like a baby while stuffing it which made Kaitlyn giggle every single time (she was filming him for Instastories). I'm glad they still amuse each other with silly little things like that, it's a good sign.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:59 pm

Well we finally know what Kaitlyn's big project is. She did an InstaLive today and said that she's going to be in NYC all of Nov and Dec hosting a Christmas-themed show on Broadway. She might even sing a song or two. She also said Shawn and Doodle are going with her, and they're excited because Shawn's family only lives two hours away. (The InstaLive was cute because Shawn first signed in as himself asking where Shawn was. Then he signed on as Rick and left a few Rickish comments. And then he signed on as Doodle and said "Hi, mom!" It made Kaitlyn laugh.)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:45 pm

crunchette wrote:Well we finally know what Kaitlyn's big project is.  She did an InstaLive today and said that she's going to be in NYC all of Nov and Dec hosting a Christmas-themed show on Broadway.  She might even sing a song or two.  She also said Shawn and Doodle are going with her, and they're excited because Shawn's family only lives two hours away.  (The InstaLive was cute because Shawn first signed in as himself asking where Shawn was.  Then he signed on as Rick and left a few Rickish comments.  And then he signed on as Doodle and said "Hi, mom!"  It made Kaitlyn laugh.)
This is great!!!! WAYYY better than what I was fearing/expecting. Awesome!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:47 pm

Oh wow that is much better than I hoped for haha. I was just hoping it wasn't a terrible exploitive reality show -- gotta keep my expectations low for these reality tv people, even the ones I like. ;) Now I'm looking forward to hearing more about it.
cheerleader
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:09 am

Awesome!!! I think she'll do great!! Glad Shawn and Doodle can go with her! Smiley

Also she and Shawn gave advice to the new Bachelor Canada.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 39 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 39 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 39 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:43 am

Here are some links for the Broadway show "Home for the Holidays" that Kaitlyn will be hosting:
http://www.broadway.com/shows/home-holidays/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/11/theater/rocktopia-home-for-the-holidays-broadway.html

Another limited engagement show will arrive on Broadway in November: “Home for the Holidays,” a seasonal revue. It will feature three winners of major singing competition shows, Candice Glover (“American Idol”), Josh Kaufman (“The Voice”) and Bianca Ryan (“America’s Got Talent”). The trio will be joined by other performers, like the actor Danny Aiello, singing a mix of holiday songs such as “O Come All Ye Faithful” and “All I Want for Christmas Is You.” The show will run Nov. 17-Dec. 30 at the August Wilson Theater.

I also just read that Kaitlyn will be on the Bachelor CA 'After Show' every week while the show is airing.  

She has a LOT going on.  Whitney's wedding is Oct 21.  CityStrong will be in NC on Oct 28.  Sleeping outside with Covenant House is Nov 17.  She has to prepare for and appear in the Broadway show.  She's going to be on the Bachelor After Show - so does she have to be in Toronto every Wednesday night?  And I believe she has to keep doing her podcast every week.  Wow.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:59 am

Kaitlyn is a busy girl. I love that she is growing up. But I hope she stays silly too.

@crunchette Thanks for the links.

did anyone listen to Wells on her podcast yesterday?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:23 pm

nikikass wrote:Kaitlyn is a busy girl.  I love that she is growing up.  But I hope she stays silly too.

@crunchette  Thanks for the links.

did anyone listen to Wells on her podcast yesterday?  
Yes, I must admit I listened even though it was very long. In a nutshell,Wells told her that he sometimes tells people he is from her season instead of JoJo's cause he doesn't like to be associated with actions after the season by some of her guys (he didn't say names) but did got impression Chad was one. They joked around a lot and he talked for awhile about how much he loves Bologna. They agreed they wouldn't have been a good match since they both have such strong personalities. One question from a listener was why does Wells always wear a beanie even in summer. He said he puts it on after his shower to control his very curly hair. He also said they approached him last year (not this year) about being Bachelor but not really serious talks, thought they settled on Nick quick after BIP filming. He said, Cary F show stylist would probably nix him if they met because of his unmanageable hair. Kaitlyn told him it was a very pressurized experience to be Lead but she would like to see him try to know the flip side of being a contestant. One thing she said they asked her to keep JJ & Tanner because they had good one liners in their in their in the moments and said Tanner was a great guy but things worked out for him like they should meeting Jade on BIP. No talk about his kiss with Danielle on BIP. Kaitlyn agreed to be on his pod cast since he was on hers.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Add another item to Kait's "To Do" list.  She's speaking at Northeastern University in Boston on Oct 19:

https://studentlife.northeastern.edu/october-14th-20th/

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Picture she posted yesterday.  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 39 1f497

kaitlynbristowe Just two dudes napping. Nothing to see here.  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 39 1f60d  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 39 1f60d

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:37 pm

The two best friends that ever were. You can feel the love and friendship and soulmate-y-ness heartbeat

https://instagram.com/p/BafCjGJBJ7B/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781