SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:43 pm

Love seeing how much fun they have no matter where they are! OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 40 1f497 Can't wait for the podcast!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 40 8367-910 OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 40 I_got_13 OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 40 E5kqdm15 OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:35 am

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

Credit: @Carly Waddell

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 40 8367-910 OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 40 I_got_13 OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 40 E5kqdm15 OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:41 am

Kaitlyn’s Instagram stories were funny from the wedding.

They all had a great time.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:15 pm

kaitlynbristowe This little peanut is on the podcast tomorrow. Our best one together yet. Listen to find out why the cops were called to our house at 3am, pregnancy tests, and we give you our favorite wedding hacks! All from our terrifying air bnb. Don’t miss it!!! #OffTheVine

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:38 am

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 40 17102210
source: @theebass insta

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:53 pm

I don't know if anyone else listened to her/their podcast today, but I'm completely baffled. It seems like S&K have more differences than similarities, and yet when they're apart they're constantly on the phone (like every hour) touching base with each other. It's bonkers and endearing at the same time. Anyway...I thought it was cute when Kaitlyn said men always approach her in airports asking if she's a model. She's like "Yeah, right...I'm a 5'2" model." And Shawn said "I think you're a model." Awwwww.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Yeah today's podcast wasn't the adorable love fest it usually is, Shawn was so cranky with Kaitlyn and I didn't appreciate it! Maybe they're trying to be edgy or something or he was genuinely just getting sick but please go back to your normal selves kids.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm

I listened today. They seemed like their normal playful selves throwing love and jabs at one another. It was fun.

I like how their differences are what they love about each other.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:46 pm

nikikass wrote:I listened today.  They seemed like their normal playful selves throwing love and jabs at one another.  It was fun.

I like how their differences are what they love about each other.

I mean I don't think their relationship is "in trouble" or anything like that, S was just way more ornery than I normally like to see him laugh out loud It was still obvious how happy they are together and what an unreal connection they shre.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:51 pm

@Alanna

I think Shawn is not crazy about going to New York for 2 months. So he might be a bit "crusty pants" about it.

Plus the whole pregnancy test made him a bit speechless.. LOL..

But I did love his story about Doodle and not packing in front of him and driving him around the block...LOL

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Their banter and jabs at each other are my favorite laugh out loud I wish we could have seen his reaction and not just hear when she told him she took a pregnancy test and waited until the podcast to say it was negative! laugh out loud they sure hate each other's sleeping schedules but are okay with it even though they always argue about it! Thank goodness they can forgive easily! and love how they always stay in touch when away from each other.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:54 pm

What are their sleeping schedules?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781