SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

notreally - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:52 pm

awe she looks so pretty trying them on! not a fan of that feathered one though laugh out loud

In the podcast with Hayley this week, she said she was nervous trying them on but then started crying towards the end, and mentioned things she wants at her wedding ex: saying their own vows, everyone sits wherever, not a big guest list. Let's hope they start planning soon ;)

Oh and she loved their proposal even though there was cameras everywhere because they got to say everything they held in while 'dating' and said it from the heart. beatingheart

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

notreally - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 48 8367-910 notreally - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 48 I_got_13 notreally - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 48 E5kqdm15 notreally - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 48 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

notreally - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:13 pm

Yet during their podcast this week of what they’re waiting for in 2018, wedding wasn’t even mentioned. Oh who knows with these two??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:19 pm

@Alanna i know i kept saying out loud while listening "what about a wedding!?" well at least they are slowly talking about plans...

notreally - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 48 8367-910 notreally - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 48 I_got_13 notreally - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 48 E5kqdm15 notreally - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 48 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:59 pm

Looking forward to watching tonight! :D

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

kaitlynbristowe If you guys wanna watch me try on wedding dresses, & challenge a team to find my inner bride, (tough to do)... Then watch Hayley ever after on @tlc tonight! 9pm eastern time  notreally - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 48 1f495 @misshayleypaige #StillNoDate #ButGettingCloser #KindOf #NotReally

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Linds911 wrote:They did some type of photo shoot yesterday at their house. Wonder what for and when we will see it?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdn-Mw9n2Ow/?taken-by=stylelvr

I just want to clarify something:  This shoot was not at their home because that sofa isn't theirs.  I suspect it was some kind of "where are they now" update that they might have filmed for "The Bachelor" judging by the familiar candlelight and red roses that I saw in the background.  (There's NO WAY these two would have red roses in their home.  giggling )

I really loved the wedding dress that Kaitlyn selected on Hayley's show.  I didn't really understand why she'd select a dress without her mom being with her, but it all made sense after I listened to Kait's podcast with Hayley.  This girl truly doesn't care about anything regarding a wedding -- not the cake, not the flowers, not the color of the bride's maid dresses, etc.  So she was never one of those women who dreamed of shopping with her mom (Kait hates shopping anyway) and seeing her mom cry over a dress.  She said the only thing she truly cares about are the vows that Shawn will say to her.  She talked about how special and meaningful it was for them to say their "vows" to each other on their proposal night - how they finally got to say everything they'd been feeling.  So the only thing she knew she wanted for sure was for them to write their own vows.

And yes, her podcast must be doing really well for the company to offer her a 2nd one.  It's funny because she told Shawn she was worried about more and more people from the show starting podcasts, but Shawn told her not to worry because all of theirs would only prove how good Kaitlyn's really is.  Awww!  beatingheart He also said that seeing her on Broadway every night gave him goose bumps.  The way they support each other and the confidence they have in each other is really amazing.  For instance, Shawn recently moved to a vegetarian and now vegan diet.  He did it because he's expanding his meal plans to include those diets and wants to fully understand what he's offering his clients, how it impacts energy levels, etc.  And to my surprise, Kaitlyn is doing it along with him.  I swear she must really, really love him because if my hubby came home one day and said "I'm going vegan!!!" I'd tell him "Nope.  No way.  Nuh uh.  You're on your own, buddy!"  giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Oh shoot... I just remembered something else:  On her "Grapy Therapy" podcast with Shawn, she talked about how she's been writing a lot of songs and taking voice lessons to try to get on that "Nashville-level" and Shawn said "You're already there."  Again, his support and belief in her is just amazing, and I think it's something she needs because she doubts herself a lot.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:40 pm

I always look forward to your posts in here @crunchette!!! I feel like you get them and read them exactly as I do in all their soulmate-y glory laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:15 pm

@crunchette

I love your post.

So happy for these two. I think if they do a wedding it will be for us fans. They already know what they have.

Very happy with their success. I cant wait to hear her songs in full.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:09 pm

@crunchette oh ok i thought maybe it was an upstairs room since we've only seen downstairs, and yeah most likely they are sick of roses notreally - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 48 3806527698

and yes please post your thoughts here more often! Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Linds911 wrote:@crunchette oh ok i thought maybe it was an upstairs room since we've only seen downstairs, and yeah most likely they are sick of roses notreally - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 48 3806527698

and yes please post your thoughts here more often! Smiley

Hmmm. I thought that maybe you're right...that it was an upstairs room. But on second thought, I don't think so. We know they were living in their bedroom for ages because they didn't have any furniture. They got a white sofa for their living room and a grey one for the den, but that's it as far as I know. Plus the wall color in that film room didn't match their house nor did the fire place. And they were crammed like sardines in that film room. I think they would have been in a larger living space if they were home. But who knows??? Why would they film in a tiny "stage" room rather than a huge house? Ugh! Why don't they just tell us??? (And after re-reading this post, I realize I need to get some help for my OCD. laugh out loud )

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:34 pm

@crunchette they should give us a tour of their whole house on Insta story laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781