SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:51 pm

^^So funny, Alanna! What's so weird about the marriage thing is that they say they're in no hurry, but if you listen to Kait's podcasts, she brings up marriage way too often for someone who doesn't care about if/when they get married. She has repeatedly said she WANTS to marry him, she WANTS to call him her husband, and she WANTS to take his last name. Shoot, she already owns a wedding dress! giggling (BTW, she did an instalive before their trip to Hawaii and someone asked if they planned to elope. She said they considered it, but they couldn't do it because they found out their families would be pissed. Her dad wants to be there to walk her down the aisle.)

I've falled on posting info from her podcasts. Here are a few things that come to mind:

1) During her podcast with Mark and Elena from Big Brother, Kaitlyn said she's no spring chicken so she really wants to start a family in the next year or two.

2) In her Ashley I podcast, Kaitlyn said she has four songs recorded and already chose the one she wants as her first single. She plans to release it along with a music video by the end of April (but we know how these two are with timelines, so who really knows).

3) In her Danielle Bradbery podcast, they talked about the Enneagram personality test, which assigns you a category ranging from 1-9. Kait talked about how different she is from Shawn (he's laid back and she's in your face), but when they took the test they both came up as 3s. Kait was shocked that they matched, assumed it meant that they weren't compatible, broke down crying, and called her therapist because she was so upset. Apparently one of the things it says about 3s is that they're likely to cheat during really dark times, so all of a sudden she was freaking out about Shawn cheating on her in the future even though she said Shawn is the most loyal person she's ever met. What was Shawn's reaction? He basically told her she was a doofus for buying into that stuff. laugh out loud

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Thanks for the recaps, @crunchette!! Maybe you’re right that she does want to marry Shawn for real and it would give her some extra security, not that she needs it really given how much Shawn adores her and is always there for her. Really cute story about her freaking out laugh out loud awww!! She acts very cool and tries to act confident but obviously she’s very sensitive too. I also loved her insta about crying seeing her cellulite and first reaction being to text Shawn heartbeat who of course made everything much better for her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:02 pm

@crunchette

That is so funny. Shawn is calming for her.

I really want to hear K sing a whole song. I heard bits and pieces but nothing real.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:56 pm

The stupid thing about the Enneagram test is that she's also a 3, which means SHE could be the one to cheat during dark times. But she didn't seem to think about this reversal of facts, and Shawn sure wasn't losing sleep over it. (She's funny though, if she's doing a podcast and mentions them hypothetically breaking up, she always says something like "It will never happen though...not if it's up to me. And if he tried to get away, I would find him." laugh out loud )

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:30 pm

Nahhh I don’t think she would cheat on him during dark times, she cries when he pays more attention to their dog instead of her laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:11 pm

Oh lordy.  I'm not a fan of Chris Harrison, so I skipped his first podcast with Kaitlyn and just now FF through today's segment so I could listen to the part where Chris "counseled" Kaitlyn re: her feelings about the way ABC has treated her.  I know his heart is in the right place, but I didn't agree with the majority of what he said and found myself talking into my device as if he could hear my objections.  Since I'm not sure what I can and cannot say in a fan forum, I'll just focus on the very last 5 minutes when they talked about a TV wedding (or lack thereof) and Chris outright asked if she wants a TV wedding and Kait said "No....*long pause as if she didn't want to say what was on her heart*" so Chris seriously asked her "What DO you want?....*pause*...What. Does. Kaitlyn. Want?" And she finally squeaked out "Babies."  Chris said he can't help her with that, so she needed to talk to Shawn.  And then Kaitlyn said "I want babies.  I want babies."  Holy cow, it was such an honest, heart-felt, lay-it-all-bare response.  I actually got a little teary.  She again said she wanted babies within the next 2 years, but didn't care if they were married or not.

It reminded me of her podcast with Sharleen Joynt.  IIRC, Sharleen was saying that she wasn't super interested in having kids, but Kaitlyn said [paraphrasing] "Oh, I can't wait to have babies."  Sharleen said "Really?  So you have a strong maternal side?"  And Kait said "Oh, I can't wait.  I love babies and kids.  The thought of having teenagers gives me anxiety, but I really want babies."

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:35 pm

Wow, guys. I apologize for having diarrhea of the mouth today. That's what happens when I don't post for a week or two and then start remembering things. Anyway, does anyone remember when Shawn posted a SC nearly 3 years saying that Kaitlyn first told him she loved him right after she met his family? I always assumed that it was simply edited out, but that wasn't the case. In a recent podcast, Kait admitted that she told Shawn she loved him off-camera. She mouthed ILY to him, but TPTB somehow found out about it and basically ripped her a new one for not doing it on camera. She said they yelled at her as if she murdered someone. I always wondered why she was so emotional, broken, and sobbing during her interviews after meeting Shawn's family, but now it makes a lot more sense.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:47 pm

Yeah, I always thought that Kaitlyn and Shawn would probably have kids before they got married. They're not exactly the most traditional couple in the world. But that's okay, because it's their relationship. Whatever makes them happy, is cool with me. Those two are definitely soulmates through and through! Hugesmile :yes:

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:49 pm

crunchette wrote:Oh lordy.  I'm not a fan of Chris Harrison, so I skipped his first podcast with Kaitlyn and just now FF through today's segment so I could listen to the part where Chris "counseled" Kaitlyn re: her feelings about the way ABC has treated her.  I know his heart is in the right place, but I didn't agree with the majority of what he said and found myself talking into my device as if he could hear my objections.  Since I'm not sure what I can and cannot say in a fan forum, I'll just focus on the very last 5 minutes when they talked about a TV wedding (or lack thereof) and Chris outright asked if she wants a TV wedding and Kait said "No....*long pause as if she didn't want to say what was on her heart*" so Chris seriously asked her "What DO you want?....*pause*...What. Does. Kaitlyn. Want?" And she finally squeaked out "Babies."  Chris said he can't help her with that, so she needed to talk to Shawn.  And then Kaitlyn said "I want babies.  I want babies."  Holy cow, it was such an honest, heart-felt, lay-it-all-bare response.  I actually got a little teary.  She again said she wanted babies within the next 2 years, but didn't care if they were married or not.

It reminded me of her podcast with Sharleen Joynt.  IIRC, Sharleen was saying that she wasn't super interested in having kids, but Kaitlyn said [paraphrasing] "Oh, I can't wait to have babies."  Sharleen said "Really?  So you have a strong maternal side?"  And Kait said "Oh, I can't wait.  I love babies and kids.  The thought of having teenagers gives me anxiety, but I really want babies."

This is slightly off topic, but since you brought up Sharleen, she actually said on the podcast that she doesn't want to have kids?!

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:13 am

@crunchette Thanks for the podcast recaps as I haven't listened to all of them yet. laugh out loud at her freaking out over a test thinking that would actually happen. Shawn is always there to calm her down. Smiley

@flojo031 agree i wouldn't be surprised if they have a kid or two before getting married. They are soulmates and on the same page which is perfect. PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 53 1f49c

Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 53 8367-910 Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 53 I_got_13 Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 53 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:12 pm

Kait got her wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. Good thing she has a furry cuddle buddy. PINKHEART

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 53 1f49c

Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 53 8367-910 Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 53 I_got_13 Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 53 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:04 pm

flojo031 wrote:

*snipped*

This is slightly off topic, but since you brought up Sharleen, she actually said on the podcast that she doesn't want to have kids?!

No, Sharleen did not outright say she didn't want kids, so I apologize.  I'm going off my memory of a podcast I listened to ages ago, so I'll do my best to explain.  I believe Sharleen was the one who brought up the subject of kids.  Even though I can't remember her exact words, I felt it was Sharleen's belief that Kaitlyn wasn't interested in starting a family (at least not right now) and that it was something that she and Kait could bond over.  But Kait jumped in right away and said how she couldn't wait to have kids, and Sharleen seemed caught off-guard at Kaitlyn's reaction.  She was surprised that Kaitlyn has a strong maternal side, and as Kait went on and on about her dreams of kids, Sharleen never responded with similar dreams of her own.  So I certainly was left with the impression that Sharleen isn't looking to have kids any time soon, which is perfectly fine.  I really enjoyed the podcast.  

BTW, I also heard a snippet of Kaitlyn's podcast with Trista today, and Kaitlyn once again talked about how she often wonders what their kids will be like.  Will they be little blond Shawns or little sassy Kaitlyns? laugh out loud

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781