SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Tue May 08, 2018 7:24 pm

They went golfing this morning. Reminded me of their last date on the show. giggling

Kait did Spencer and Hedi's podcast.
https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Kaitlyn-Bristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 58 8367-910 OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 58 I_got_13 OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 58 E5kqdm15 OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by nikikass Tue May 08, 2018 9:29 pm

@Linds911
Thanks, I will listen to that tomorrow. I loved their golfing date today. Them and the sheep. LOL
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 08, 2018 10:51 pm

Gosh they’re so cute. They’re on a date right now celebrating 3 years, all snuggled up with Shawn tickling Kait. Ahhhdorbs as usual.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 09, 2018 1:33 am

^ I loved their IG stories. Perfect way to celebrate their 3 year.

Credit: @Shawn Booth

shawn_booth18 Celebrating 3 years with this gorgeous woman. She told me to tell you her “romper” is tagged .. and if you’re wondering, my socks are from Reebok.

OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 58 8367-910 OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 58 I_got_13 OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 58 E5kqdm15 OffTheVine - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 18, 2018 2:42 pm

Happy Birthday Shawn!!! Kait made him breakfast and got the right balloons this year. giggling #32

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 18, 2018 7:43 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi73r3kBzVQ/

“Sexy lover muffin” laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri May 18, 2018 8:23 pm

Yay happy birthday Shawn B! K and S are golfing this afternoon, big surprise.

K showed off her redecorated podcast room in their house on instagramstory this week, maybe she will post photos soon. It looks really nice!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 18, 2018 10:50 pm

hbbanner Shawn! and many more!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 26, 2018 4:17 am

laugh out loud laugh out loud

and Kait jumped in too laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 28, 2018 4:41 pm

Can't wait to hear her advice for Becca. Hugesmile

Credit: @JoJo Fletcher

Credit: @Rebecca Kufrin

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 29, 2018 6:00 pm

Canaan Smith who sings their song 'Love You Like That' is on the podcast. As we already know that they bonded over his song and she found out Shawn liked the song when they were writing notes to each other. In one note he told her his last name, his favorite Power Ranger and for her to listen to that song which surprised her cause she loved that song too and had it on a playlist on the phone they gave her during the show. Then they got to listen to it together for a few minutes in NYC.

They also talked about when Canaan surprised them during date night. Shawn rented out the room and told Kait that they were going to paint. Shawn then got a hold of Canaan and he came to sing since he was going to be in the area. And well we have the video to remind us. Now I want to rewatch the video laugh out loud PINKHEART

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 29, 2018 6:31 pm

That was the sweetest, cutest video. I love that Shawn and wish we saw and heard more of him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781