SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 64 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:08 pm

You could be right. I'm all over the map on their marriage and baby situation, but I believe she feels Shawn is 100% committed to her. In one of her podcasts with Brandi Cyrus, they were talking about Becca often mentioning how safely is important to her. Brandi said "I wish I liked safe,", and Kaitlyn said "I like safe but edgy." Brandi was stunned at that statement and challenged Kait by saying "You do NOT like safe. Shawn isn't safe." Kaitlyn was incredulous that Brandi would even think that and asked what her reasoning was. Brandi said safe was an 8-5, same thing every day, predictable guy. Kaitlyn then understood where Brandi was coming from and basically said "OK. I get it. I don't like safe. But I like loyal, committed, and romantic. So I like to FEEL safe."

crunchette

Back to top Go down

ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 64 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by terabithia Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:06 pm

crunchette wrote:And finally, I don't quite understand why they had to go California to get professionally fitted for golf clubs that neither of them have time to use (or why Chris Harrison was involved).  no idea Couldn't they get professionally fitted in Nashville?

I think they went to be on the Callaway Live golf show. If Kaitlyn is the only guest then I think Shawn wanted to tag along for a fun new experience, he does love golfing.

https://cmp.callawaygolf.com/callawaylive2018/

My guess is that Harrison learned they were going and suggested they get tech fitted for custom clubs while they were there and made a call to make it happen? He knows someone there? Shawn and Kaitlyn still golf together, they went golfing on their recent anniversary. Shawn showed himself golfing with his buddies in their silly pants not too long ago.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:31 pm

I listened to her podcast with Brett Kissel today. I've never heard of this guy, but it was so fun! Some tidbits:

She's recorded 5 songs, but she's afraid to release them so she keeps putting it off.

She's going to Canada for a month at some point. She didn't say whether or not Shawn was going with her.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:35 am

I don’t know if Shawn was there for the entire Callaway Live interview but he did make it on camera. Smiley  If anyone has a chance to watch please let us know if it’s more of the same dozen or so questions we’ve already heard answered a hundred times? Did they explain what Harrison had to do with them being there or the custom clubs?

These two screencaps are pics from Kaitlyn’s instastories

ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 64 E900af10
ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 64 E7650310

https://www.instagram.com/kaitlynbristowe/?hl=en
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:19 pm

I just listened to Kait's podcast with Kevin Wendt. She said that they had a chance to go on Celebrity Fear Factor, but she turned it down and Shawn was disappointed. When Kevin asked why she didn't want to do it, she said she just couldn't bring herself to do another TV show -- never say never and that one day the right opportunity might come, but right now even if her favorite show "Big Brother" called, she probably wouldn't do it. (Personally, I'd love to see how long she'd last in any challenge that had to do with birds. laugh out loud )

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:05 am

@crunchette in another podcast way back she said they also turned down Marriage Boot Camp, thank goodness!! I wish she/they would do Celeb Big Brother but it's best that they stay away from other reality shows at the moment they are busy as it is. and yes she would cry if she had to do anything with birds laugh out loud laugh out loud

@terabithia Here's the video Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 64 1f49c

ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 64 8367-910 ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 64 I_got_13 ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 64 E5kqdm15 ad - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:32 pm

Did she really give up the ring? question affraid
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:42 pm

Yes the ring is gone. I’m sure they still own it but she’s no longer wearing sad

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:10 pm

Why is she not wearing the ring?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:32 pm

nikikass wrote:Why is she not wearing the ring?  
Probably because her boyfriend hasn’t asked her to marry him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:35 pm

@Alanna

I didn't even notice her not wearing it. All the pics I see she has it on.

I need to pay closer attention to that. Shawn needs to propose. For reals.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:04 pm

She talked about the ring in the Callaway live video @ 9:46.
I think its a smart move from her and means she is now ready for the actual proposal from him.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781