SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 69 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:04 pm

It's too quiet sad We need Kait to get back to Nashville to see what is really going on. *sigh*

anyways hope you all are doing good. :sending flowers

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 69 1f49c

WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 69 8367-910 WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 69 I_got_13 WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 69 E5kqdm15 WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 69 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:15 pm

This is like so so so strange imo. Wonder how it’ll be when she returns to Nash which should be mere days away now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:31 am

Alanna wrote:This is like so so so strange imo. Wonder how it’ll be when she returns to Nash which should be mere days away now.

I know what you mean. She's been so supportive, complimentary, and even protective of him over the last 1-2 months. It's really astonished me. She promoted his app and gym, told everyone how much she loves living in Nashville, talked about how wonderful and supportive Shawn was from start to finish of the egg freezing process, talked about how funny he is and how much she enjoys him, begged people not to pressure him about marriage, etc. She still loves him very much.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:02 am

K’s coming “home” today to Nash, I’m such a loser bc I’m almost on pins and needles waiting to see if Shawn has ANY reaction at all, whatsoever.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:19 pm

Take a look at the last gram she posted for Reebok. She tagged Boothcampapp as the credit for her impressive bicep.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:23 pm

crunchette wrote:Take a look at the last gram she posted for Reebok.  She tagged Boothcampapp as the credit for her impressive bicep.
And he can’t even deign to like it. Shawn!! Duckkkk laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:04 pm

Alanna wrote:K’s coming “home” today to Nash, I’m such a loser bc I’m almost on pins and needles waiting to see if Shawn has ANY reaction at all, whatsoever.

Same here! I keep checking their Insta stories to see what happens when she gets there. WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 69 3552228123

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 69 1f49c

WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 69 8367-910 WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 69 I_got_13 WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 69 E5kqdm15 WeddingVacations - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:11 pm

@Linds911 She gets home around 11 ish nashville time. Shawn is probably sleep though....

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:24 pm

@Mozhi1 oh yeah he was at his gym again earlier...

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:33 pm

Mozhi1 wrote:@Linds911 She gets home around 11 ish nashville time. Shawn is probably sleep though....

If he goes to sleep and makes her take an uber ride home, I will personally drive to Nashville, find his beloved gym, and kick his arse into October!!!!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:49 pm

crunchette wrote:
Mozhi1 wrote:@Linds911 She gets home around 11 ish nashville time. Shawn is probably sleep though....

If he goes to sleep and makes her take an uber ride home, I will personally drive to Nashville, find his beloved gym, and kick his arse into October!!!!
Riiiiiiiiight???! Like how much more would he need to do to send a clear message that he’s done with her forever and permanently if that happens??!

Ps: I’m coming with you on this road trip laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:00 pm

^ @Alanna - The more the merrier. I wouldn't even ask you to pitch in for gas. laugh out loud We'd make an awesome tag team!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781