SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alternativefacts - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:53 am

Yes Nick knew but I dont think Rachel knew at that time. I have a friend who just said to me of all the years I talk about the show this is the one time her and her daughter will be watching laugh out loud.

Last edited by reason on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

alternativefacts - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:53 am

@Kashathediva I hope I'm terribly wrong but IMO this isn't looking good. Not much hype for her at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:55 am

Sprite wrote:DLo looks kind of p*ssed. I bet she was hoping she would get that gig more than Nick.

Winner, winner chicken dinner.

The next lead is always the real winner.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:55 am

Actually several of the women seem pretty unhappy with nick - I remember the women were beaming when Ben came out last time... not the same reaction for Nick.

Nick's face during the interaction with Rachel was interesting. Nick is so transparent it's hilarious.
I liked how she affirmed herself in a playful and joking way in front of the man who rejected her. nick "the men are lucky to meet you" Rachel "yes they are" but she was also gracious to thank him and to acknowledge how valuable the relationship was to her.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:56 am

I love Rachel and I'm excited for her season. I think it will be great. Smiley

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:56 am

@guardianangel maybe because she was out there over a month now.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:58 am

I'm glad to see and hear Sam Viall speak.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:00 am

@GuardianAngel bestbud! bff.
Rachel looked great. She is so much more than the franchise deserves IMO. I hope the best for her. Honestly, nothing shocks me with this show. Contracts are meant to be broken. TPTB are pr*cks. So--we will see.
The out takes...very good. This showed the audience exactly much emphasis here how much the cast is aware of THE SCRIPT.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:01 am

Vanessa is getting such a draining edit. I hope their relationship isn't filled with this much angst.

alternativefacts - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:02 am

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:DLO needs mental help. Honestly. Seriously. This is 4 months later. This woman makes a living out of modeling quite suggestive to say the least and doing regular interviews with her boobs on a platter.  Counseling would help her. IMO

Yeah, how the hell is she still crying about it? She basically had one and a half dates with him. She must really be under the illusion that they had something special and he somehow failed to notice. Just cray.

But was she crying; I saw her wipe her eye once; but she remained dry eyed even while her lower lip was trembling. SMH

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
alternativefacts - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:04 am

Did we get any new previews to SC and sleuth?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:05 am

@Ladybug82, yes new preview, but literally no actual FRC footage. GRRR
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
northernviewer
2observe
kikora
ironcat
locoforbach