SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alternativefacts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:45 pm

@Eagle Eye Thanks for posting. That is a fantastic interview, with some wise words. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

alternativefacts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:36 pm

http://extratv.com/2017/03/23/nick-viall-speaks-out-on-william-shatner-feud-its-heartbreaking/
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:43 pm

Stacia620 wrote:http://extratv.com/2017/03/23/nick-viall-speaks-out-on-william-shatner-feud-its-heartbreaking/
That's all he can do! If mouth (William Shatner) will not take him up on his offer and still has diarrhea mouth, he doesn't have a leg to stand on, not that he ever did. IMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:48 pm

Honestly reading this brings a tear to my eye...  sad

It truly is heartbreaking especially given that Nick is such a big fan of WS and Nick's been working so incredibly hard to do well on the show and then to have that person Nick grew up watching and is such a big fan of go out of their way to cyber bully (which is what it is IMO) him? It really is heartbreaking to me alternativefacts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f494

Nick told Renee, “It was heartbreaking because I am his biggest fan. Who doesn’t like Captain Kirk? Also a big ’ T.J. Hooker’ fan — that's some of his best work. It’s heartbreaking, to be honest.
Stacia620 wrote:http://extratv.com/2017/03/23/nick-viall-speaks-out-on-william-shatner-feud-its-heartbreaking/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:53 pm

Same here. Reading that made me feel kind of sad for Nick.  sad  I hope Nick just leaves it at that and doesn't say anything else about it.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:59 pm

Didn't take long after people started calling him out on cyber bullying IMO. Hugesmile
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:05 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
That's all he can do! If mouth (William Shatner) will not take him up on his offer and still has diarrhea mouth, he doesn't have a leg to stand on, not that he ever did. IMO

I do wish reporters would get it right, the article says they got a 40 which put them in the middle of the pack. They actually got 24 out of 40, ugh. #alternativefacts

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
alternativefacts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:07 pm

LOL....I just have to giggle. I suspect this might be a ratings ploy. I would bet money there will be something in the dwts package this week about this. All, JMO.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:07 pm

Staci620 wrote:http://extratv.com/2017/03/23/nick-viall-speaks-out-on-william-shatner-feud-its-heartbreaking/
Nick extending the offer to WS to come to the show and have a cup of coffee with him to me is so mature and inspiring on how to be even in the face of unkindness and bullying.

I've always loved how Nick has such an open heart and always seeks to understand and connect with others. It's some of his best traits and so admirable. 

I keep saying it but to me Nick is a class act through and through and despite so much of the hate he's gotten over the years, he has carried himself with grace and should be proud. 

I know I am very proud to be a fan of Nick's  :yes: beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:24 pm

oh man ... WS is a bit lost ... what the h*** did Nick do wrong to a woman (on Andi's season)? Man, he really should watch the show and try one more time to find the answer.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:06 pm

I think Nick is misunderstood. It's a shame that going on the show several times and having intimacy with the leads has made him out to be this "horrible" person. I find it ridiculous that people judge him just based on that.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:33 pm

People like Nick who are multi-dimensional and don't fit into a certain box are typically misunderstood, IMO.
Add in one-dimensional TV and that only adds more misunderstanding.

That said, that Nick doesn't fit into a certain box makes me like him all the more :yes:
I guess for me it's that I just "get" him.

Keep on dancing and doing you Nick hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal