SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fun - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by leselihau Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74pZ72LqHJY

Source: Youtube. FB Live of Nick, Peta & Vanessa

leselihau

Back to top Go down

fun - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:55 pm

Nick, Vanessa and Peta... so awesome to see how Vanessa is a part of all this. Just like Vanessa said she sees it as both of them doing DWTS and "we" want to win. It's also super cool how Nick and Vanessa have a plan that involves her being there with him as well. It shows me they thought this through properly and like any other job/career where one or both partner is gone to work usually 8 hours or more a day anyway, spending time together and being included and supported by Peta as well, I think how they're going about this as a Team like they said bodes really well!  yes

Also, Nick and Peta will be revealing their DWTS team name on their social media today! fun - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1710264613

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:05 pm

Loving this partnering so much! They have amazing fun and great rapport Smiley I will be here every Monday cheering for them and having a blast with Nick being totally in "dancing" mode! I saw the dancing shoes he was wearing the other day, and I just thought "I could have never (in a million years!) pictured Nick wearing those", haha!! I am so excited for tis :yes: giggling

fun - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:29 pm

Nick looked like he has always had good rhythm. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:55 pm

Never watched/voted for DWTS before. How do we vote?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:23 pm

I LOVE their team name!! How adorable is this?! And Vanessa in the pic too!! Beautiful!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:25 pm

and baby is in the pic too?? Max and Peta were keeping his face out of the media, last I read. I guess they are now comfortable sharing.

Cute pic!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:27 pm

How amazing is this as well... Peta stating she is #TeamNickandVanessa!

So much support and good vibes all around.

I am hoping for great things for both teams! yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:39 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Never watched/voted for DWTS before. How do we vote?

on DWTS website. you have to register with email addresses (as much as you want) the # of votes goes down each week once a couple is eliminated. Can also phone vote.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

fun - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 fun - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 fun - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 fun - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:and baby is in the pic too?? Max and Peta were keeping his face out of the media, last I read. I guess they are now comfortable sharing.

Cute pic!

Once they publicly revealed him on GMA and a feature in People Magazine, they've been showing him a bit more on their social media.

Never watched/voted for DWTS before. How do we vote?

There are three ways to vote - call, text and online at Facebook. They explain how to vote during every show and provide the telephone number to call and text.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:05 pm

PETA just posted this to her IG story

fun - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_2210

How thoughtful Vanessa.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:09 pm

That's so kind and thoughtful of Vanessa - such a sweet gift and so cute that Peta posted it.

I have a feeling that this is going to be a positive experience for involved.. even Nick said in interview that Peta is like a sister to him and she said he is like a brother. I don't see this partnership like any of the past lead's partnerships. To me it is very obvious it is like a family and I can already see Vanessa and Peta becoming close too and already so much support between them all it's great to see.

I hope they do great on DWTS!! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal