SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by leselihau Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:57 am

That's funny that I just don't remember it....because I looked and yep...there's been lots of them...and as recently as last season with Sasha and Terra. LOL And how could I forget the Honey I'm good Charleston that Sasha, Derek, and Nastia did....that's one of my favorite dances of all time...but for some reason I was thinking that was a jive (in my head)...clearly a Charleston.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rosepetals Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:53 pm

I just read that Bonner & Sharna will be doing the Charleston this coming week.

Looking forward to seeing Nick and Peta do the tango!

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:11 pm

It's great to see Donald Driver visiting Nick and Peta during rehearsals. Even he was mostly a 'middle-of-the-pack' dancer till halfway through the season and then went on to win it with Peta. I think he would have given Nick some great tips. #TeamBabyGotBach  cheerleader

ETA: Looks like that is Kevin Frazier and not Donald Driver. Thanks @lleyki for pointing out. My bad! Embarressed!

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Captur32
Source

Last edited by coolangel on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:27 pm

I hope Nick starts to have FUN on the dance floor. His personality needs to come out more. I hope his jitters are somewhat gone.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:11 pm

coolangel wrote:It's great to see Donald Driver visiting Nick and Peta during rehearsals. Even he was mostly a 'middle-of-the-pack' dancer till halfway through the season and then went on to win it with Peta. I think he would have given Nick some great tips. #TeamBabyGotBach  cheerleader

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Captur32
Source

I'm pretty sure that's Kevin Frazier from Entertainment Tonight or one of those celebrity entertainment shows. Though yes, I'm sure Nick would love to have Donald show up, not least of all because he's a former Green Bay Packer.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:02 pm

Lol yeah if Donald Driver showed up we would have Nick fangirling it all over SM.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:28 pm

lleyki wrote:
I'm pretty sure that's Kevin Frazier from Entertainment Tonight or one of those celebrity entertainment shows. Though yes, I'm sure Nick would love to have Donald show up, not least of all because he's a former Green Bay Packer.

Does Donald Driver have a doppelganger or what! giggling giggling I can still see him visiting sometime. A lot of former winners visit their pros during rehearsals. Fingers crossed it would be the actual Donald Driver next time. laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:34 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSUlrrIhrq-/?taken-by=dancingabc

Good luck Nick and Peta!

source: instagram
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:11 pm

Let's go Team Baby Got Bach cheerleader

Muh muh muh my we are SO excited for #TeamBabyGotBach's performance! Can you guess their song for Vegas Night? #DWTS by @dancingabc
Stacia620 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BSUlrrIhrq-/?taken-by=dancingabc

Good luck Nick and Peta!

source: instagram
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:29 pm

Cute! Team Baby Got Bach pic that Nick posted!

Vanessa is channeling her inner @juleshough #teambabygotbach #dwts by @nickviall
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:13 pm

"Poker Face" is such a great yes song and I can imagine Peta channeling her inner Lady Gaga giggling
In Nick's first dance I thought he was at his best with swift abrupt moves so I'm thinkin' the tango will play to his strengths.  Mind you I know little about dance but tango has always been my fav.
Poker Face + tango = cheerleader

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:40 am

Another Monday! Really really really hoping enough votes came in to offset the really IMO unfair score that has #TeamBabyGotBach 2nd to last from last week. I get that Nick is not a pro dancer by any means and has more work to do but he definitely has some good rhythm and potential to grow. (Which is way more fun to watch than someone you already know does dance/choreography of some sort as part of their life.) And yes one of the main things is he needs to control the nerves (easy for me to say from my computer. I know if I were to try and do something like DWTS or performing arts of some sort I would be the hottest of hot messes.) I am so looking forward to seeing the Tango. The Foxtrot has never been a dance style that I've been a fan of so I am glad they have that one out of the way. I want to see Argentine Tango and Paso Doble as well. The Paso is my favorite style to watch so hoping to see one for Nick and Peta.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal