SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dancingwiththestars - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:54 pm

Sean had the Viennese Waltz and Chris had the Rumba for Most Memorable Year week. Both chose the year before as their most memorable years. I think Nick will have a similar romantic-looking dance and choose 2016.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

dancingwiththestars - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:18 am

I just read a tweet from someone saying she wasn't going to vote for Nick because he didn't pick Raven. Rolling Eyes

@coolangel, I'm sure there're a lot of BN Kaitlyn fans that are not voting either in protest also. no no
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:26 am

This might be one of my favorite photos of Nick ever. :cutiepie

How adorable is this! Cassie (producer for TB shows) posted this and cheering on Nick!!

Getting ready to cheer this guy on tonight on @dancingabc ! @nickviall #dancingwiththestars by @cassielambert
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:45 am

I've never voted on any of these shows in my life and even I'm casting my votes for Nick (2 phone lines & online!)

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:47 am

I think fans of the Bach franchise don't necessarily cross over when an alumni does a different show.  This is the first time I've watched DWTS and I only watched 2 B/L HEA and none of the other shows even though I'm aware alumni were on. I don't think I'm much different from a lot of other people. So, I don't think like/dislike is necessarily a factor for Nick - more about completely different show has different viewers.
IMO it's likely a combination of several different things.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:52 am

Vanessa cheering on her man and friend Peta!!  cheerleader

Now we need to vote for Team Baby Got Bach  Praying

dancingwiththestars - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 E92063fc3e79651d2d1fa7a16149858f
IG story vanessagrimaldi30
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:00 am

They did really great! A lot of improvement from last week, it felt like Nick was able to breath. I think this was great for him, hopefully the extra nervousness s gone, and it's up from here. The scores were a little low, so voting voting voting. In general, the more positive feedback from the judges was great for Nick.

Btw, I love his quick humor, he's fast on his feet, I giggled at his ' my chest was able to breath' quip.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:50 am

Most Memorable Year Next! It's one of my favorite themes. cheerleader

I hope Nick and Peta get Contemporary or Waltz. Fingers crossed.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:07 am

Great IG pic and post by Peta!
They both deserved higher scores!!
Nick did awesome and so did Peta!!
They need the votes though so keep voting!! :yes:

coolangel wrote:
I seriously loved our tango tonight, @nickviall just keeps on improving. Maybe next week our scores will reflect that  dancingwiththestars - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 1f4aa  Thank you for all the love and support but WE DO need your votes! Xo by @petamurgatroyd

Source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:08 am

Official DWTS video of Nick and Peta's dance!

Nick performed! Loved it!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:50 am

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Official DWTS video of Nick and Peta's dance!

Nick performed! Loved it!

I loved it, too ... Nick was much better this week, looking more relaxed than before. clapping!

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal