SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 2 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:24 pm

hdman wrote:I hope the eloped.

Actually - I would love that, but only as long as there families knew about it before hand. Smiley
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:28 pm

I know this sounds so farfetched, but MF had this tweet about Nick's gig at DWTS and how we should be watching for his dance moves. And he hashtagged it with #littlekicks. Normally, I wouldn't think too much of it, but little kicks could mean a pregnancy.

It's ridiculous! But a bachelor baby conceived in the fantasy suite is pretty damn historic!
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:48 pm

Omg, wouldn't that shut people up, a baby on the way. laugh out loud I'm rooting for a baby and a wedding date.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:59 pm

Vanessa being pregnant? Imagine the tabloids laugh out loud I got pregnant soon after I started dating my now hubby so anything is possible.

I honestly don't think Vanessa and Nick are the type for a live wedding or a baby so soon though JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:01 pm

It would explain why Mike allowed Nick to be on DWTS. cantstopl

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:03 pm

imo, it'll me much ado about nothing.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:03 pm

I guess it could've been a reference to Peta, since she has a baby. Or maybe they paired him with her so they can talk babies and parenthood between dancing. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:18 pm

Ha, didn't that woman from ET, can't remember her name (the one who did the interview with Nick talking about his new business), jokingly guess a pregnancy about the big news? Vanessa has been fairly low-key and invisible on social media.

She's posting but not really of herself. By the way, please know that I am kidding here. But man that would definitely be a first for the franchise and talk about going from zero to sixty.

It would explain why Mike allowed Nick to be on DWTS.

laugh out loud, yeah he'll need the extra income. Seriously though, he's seemed too calm in his media interviews. Not that I'm saying Nick wouldn't want children, I'm sure he does. But if this happened, come on, we would all assume it wasn't planned. I think he'd be looking more panicked and freaked out.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:20 pm

Little Kicks (Elaine dancing)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:26 pm

So if it is an FSD baby it would be 16 weeks by ATFR (I believe, I read TB does not supply protection at these FS dates)? I don't think she would have signed with a talent agency if she was.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:28 pm

We'd better be careful or L&S might pick this "story" back up and run with it.  giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:31 pm

OnePromise wrote:We'd better be careful or L&S might pick this "story" back up and run with it.  giggling

They do it every season anyway, so what's new?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules