SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 29 of 70 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 49 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by notarose Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:41 am

I think the historic announcement is that Raven will be announced as a 2nd bachelorette.  
Nick appeared with 2 Bettes on JK. Raven has procured a very large following and I think that was predictable.
Never have an F3 + F2 shared the role.  The last time was a joke with Brit and Kaitlyn.  Speaking of Brit, this year's same name girl was in the audience but not allowed on stage.  She was "Eve" in the wedding shoot (Raven was Vanessa's bridesmaid) and weirdly there have been many "Eve-like" camera shots of Raven throughout the season.  
Yes, I know this sounds strange.  How would 2 Bettes work as the other experience didn't? I have no clue giggling but I think this could be the announcement.
Raven's IG now has "public figure" status.  The only other person from the show this season with this status is DLo.
Somethin' is afoot with Raven regardless of my theory.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Skates Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:55 am

notarose wrote:I think the historic announcement is that Raven will be announced as a 2nd bachelorette.  
Nick appeared with 2 Bettes on JK. Raven has procured a very large following and I think that was predictable.
Never have an F3 + F2 shared the role.  The last time was a joke with Brit and Kaitlyn.  Speaking of Brit, this year's same name girl was in the audience but not allowed on stage.  She was "Eve" in the wedding shoot (Raven was Vanessa's bridesmaid) and weirdly there have been many "Eve-like" camera shots of Raven throughout the season.  
Yes, I know this sounds strange.  How would 2 Bettes work as the other experience didn't? I have no clue  giggling but I think this could be the announcement.
Raven's IG now has "public figure" status.  The only other person from the show this season with this status is DLo.
Somethin' is afoot with Raven regardless of my theory.

I have also speculated that option as well with Raven being the 2nd Bachelorette...maybe they can get the casting run during summer and start the show during fall season...that will give them a whole year of Bachelor activities...or they may have invited Raven's ex- for a show down...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:08 am

@notarose I don't think Rachel would be down for that at all. On the other hand, I could see Raven all in. SM would bring twitter down!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:20 am

mprssdbyu wrote:@notarose I don't think Rachel would be down for that at all. On the other hand, I could see Raven all in. SM would bring twitter down!

I agree, don't see Rachel being impressed either however it is just a gut feeling nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 3806527698 and a few clue crumbs.
Remember the 5 to watch and CH saying she shouldn't be underestimated.  She certainly have a memorable storyline.
Hmmm, her exit could be Nick telling her all the things that he sees as her worth that are lovable as a person (full circle on when she first mentioned the ex briefly during the wedding GD cocktail party) but he wanted her to know she deserved a compassionate breakup instead of the cowardly disception of the "the other guy" (ironically Nick's age).  Nick needs to bring clarity for Vanessa regarding Raven so V understands she isn't just slightly better.  Raven needs to be respected by having her "bf" Nick give her exit dignity.  I do think he and Vanessa had sex so Raven is basically reliving her past...except I don't think Nick had sex with her so she has less to lose. Also Raven telling Chris V about Nick's reaction to her ILY also can be viewed as a sign that they didn't have sex and that Nick respected her in the FS by not just taking advantage of the situation. It makes for a better learning curve.
IDK, somehow Raven's storyline has to have closure and that story is more about the doctor than Nick IMO.  A healthy breakup would make her all set to go for finding love again...on tv.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:34 am

I actually think the women definitely liked Nick when they were filming and as evidenced by their "complaints" during WTA those complaints showed me just how immature and bitter they are because those feelings weren't reciprocated. 

They were quite aggressive most of them at trying to get time with him and even said they thought he was hot and they liked him and multiple women saying they fell in love with him during filming -- was that the most amount of women telling a lead before HTDs they were falling in love with him?? It sure seemed like it to me! 

On WTA the women complained about... 1) being let go too early in the season, 2) not given a chance to spend more time with Nick, and 3) being let go after they told him they were falling in love with him when he didn't return their feelings. 

So most of their complaints were essentially about how real Nick was and how he didn't want to lead them on or waste their time. Absolutely ridiculous complaints to have, IMO, and shows me exactly how immature most of these women are.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:58 am

Maybe they are flying Vanessa's students to ATFR to surprise her since they are so special to her. I can see them doing that since she will be leaving them to start this new life/adventure. This way they get to be a part of it, wish her good luck and get a little vacation out of it as well. Would be a nice thing to do.That's my guess anyway. Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:51 am

@Jolena that would be amazing, but I doubt everyone would call it 'wild'. Heart-warming, sweet, wonderful, and great, yes, but not wild. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:44 am

A 2nd Bachelorette scenario would only happen for Corrine, IMO. What's weird is that podcast in the beginning that they compared the new ette with Kaitlyn. Corrine fits that description way more,IMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:08 am

Wild to ABC and MF is not always my definition of wild.  IMO it could be the new cast of BIP is at the ATFR with all of their drama and 'wildness'.  Maybe Corinne is taking Raquel to meet Jorge and they are going to live happily ever after babysitting the BIP contestants  nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 3806527698

Something needs to take up the time when they usually announce and interview the next 'ette since that has already been done.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:10 am

Skates wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:I so hope they won't bring Raven's ex on AFTR. Dude, stay away from her and this crazy show! I hope Nick and  Vanessa get their moment, without Raven and her extra drama. JMO.

I am confused about Raven's story, his ex- said they were together for 2 years... but, I remember she said something like dating 1 guy since she's 18....does that mean she is lying then? Or maybe she's just implying that she has never had a boyfriend then until after, if that is the case...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcCBjypGVjw

From what I heard they said based on their own experience Vanessa wasn't a mean girl, that rumors to that effect were likely based on things that supposedly went down after they themselves had already gone home, so they could not address them.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:17 am

Skates wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:I so hope they won't bring Raven's ex on AFTR. Dude, stay away from her and this crazy show! I hope Nick and  Vanessa get their moment, without Raven and her extra drama. JMO.

I am confused about Raven's story, his ex- said they were together for 2 years... but, I remember she said something like dating 1 guy since she's 18....does that mean she is lying then? Or maybe she's just implying that she has never had a boyfriend then until after, if that is the case...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcCBjypGVjw

Raven has apparently had one boyfriend as an adult, her ex she dated for two years. It seems the rest of the time after turning 18 she's been single. I don't think she's lying about having one ex or about how long they've been together.

jMOAA

nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 87b72b10 nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 86669110 nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:36 am

albean99 wrote:I'm not defending all the women but have no problem with those that didn't end up liking Nick post-show. He's not for everyone, that's for sure. Lots of people go on the show for the adventure or opportunities no matter who the lead is imo and that's okay too.  nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 4256136633

I don't see a wedding happening on or before the ATFR but not sure what else it might be.

IA contestants don't need to like the lead. They knew who he was before hand, they could have dropped out. They certainly didn't act like they didn't like him when they were on the show. No one had issues going in for the kiss. Jasmine was all over him infront of the others, Kristina in tears and snarky when she was let go, and on and on. IMO they are two faced for brushing him off at the end of the WTA not even acknowledging his goodbye. Yes enjoy the ride, the freebee's and go with the flow if you don't like the lead but to treat him like that at the end is so childish. IMO it's all because they themselves weren't the chosen one. He's like whatever to them. I'm glad he let them go the way he did. Maybe he should have let go 4-5-6 at a time instead of being practical and giving them a chance.

IMO Just because you don't like someone you don't need to be rude, especially when the only reason you're there in the first place is for your own selfish reasons and are gunning for a spot on BIP.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 70 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 49 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules