SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:21 am

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think people are probably flooding him with questions as I type this and won't let up until Monday ATFR.

True, but at least they won't all be mocking him over saying Nick's not serious. giggling

Good point :yes:
@officerules now I see why you could be on to something.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:24 am

Seabear wrote:Whatever it is about....I hope it is not more all about Corinne. Rolling Eyes
JMO

She's in LA. She's going to be involve in this somehow. I really hope not. :headbanging no no
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:25 am

OnePromise wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I really don't think Vanessa would say no to Nick's proposal. I honestly think she's so eager for Nick to finally express his true feelings for her and propose with true intentions . If he scores a home run with his proposal speech, I think she will say yes.  I honestly don't even think she's the type to get dressed for that final rose ceremony if she already made up her mind to say NO.

I agree. Vanessa is all in. They got engaged at the FRC. I think they are still happy and engaged. I think the historical announcement is either happy news related to Nic and Vane (like a wedding or baby) or it has nothing to do with the final couple. Maybe it's Jade and Tanner and their new baby announcement. That's "historical".  There's never been a BIP baby before.

I think you might be onto something here giggling could very well be BIP first baby. 11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:41 am

So far the "Historical" ATFR guesses that I've seen posted here are :
1) Her students in audience
2) Vanessa & Nicks entire family there
3) Vanessa on DWTS
4) Jade & Tanner 1st BIP baby
5) Proposal (she turns down proposal at FRC)
6) Nick proposes on ATFR & asks her father for his blessing in person
7) Wedding date
8) Baby on the way
9) CH leaving the show

Any other guesses ? Good chance one of them will be right 11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633 question scratch

Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:45 am

I have my own snarky list. None of the above are on it. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:52 am

Kashathediva wrote:I have my own snarky list. None of the above are on it. cantstopl
Oh, come on Kasha! Come play.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:54 am

@Jolena I think live wedding and eloped were also mentioned laugh out loud.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:58 am

What about a wedding yesterday instead of photo shoot?? People mag could be there doing the photos. Many are predicting their family will be at AFR so why not arrive a few days earlier??

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:00 am

Jolena wrote:So far the "Historical" ATFR guesses that I've seen posted here are :
1) Her students in audience
2) Vanessa & Nicks entire family there
3) Vanessa on DWTS
4) Jade & Tanner 1st BIP baby
5) Proposal (she turns down proposal at FRC)
6) Nick proposes on ATFR & asks her father for his blessing in person
7) Wedding date
8) Baby on the way
9) CH leaving the show

Any other guesses ? Good chance one of them will be right  11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633  question  scratch

10) U2 performs with Galilleo students "In the Name of Love" and N&V dance
11) Vanessa Grimaldi announced to be part of the Grimaldi of Monaco line
12) Kaitlyn/Shawn get their planned wedding onstage with CH officiating
13) N&V are already married

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:00 am

Loulou wrote:What about a wedding yesterday instead of photo shoot?? People mag could be there doing the photos. Many are predicting their family will be at AFR so why not arrive a few days earlier??

Or Saturday

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonchan Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Finally! laugh out loud

snipped

Source

They sort of gave away the ending imo.

But the evening portion is dominated by what compromises they will need to make on where to live and family traditions. Her lingering questions and the fact that she may not be ready to accept a proposal leave Nick with a haunting apprehension of his past. Would he be left at the altar again if he asks Vanessa to marry him?

Raven’s kind heart and easy-going manner scores points with Nick. They spend their final day together ice skating hand-in-hand on a frozen lake. Later, over an intimate dinner, she reminds Nick why he is falling in love with her. She is ready to take the next step in their future together.

Now Nick is left with uneasiness and growing uncertainty about who should be his future wife.
 Who really has captured his heart? Who will he propose to?  And this time will she say, yes?

If Raven reminds Nick why she's falling in love, why would he have to worry if she would say yes?
IT says she reminds Nick why HE is falling in love with HER.

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:18 am

Kashathediva wrote:I have my own snarky list. None of the above are on it. cantstopl

laugh out loud Then I want to hear your list, much more exciting im sure !! giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
mysthelma
BachfanNY
North
Topazgold
amundefined2