SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:51 pm

emusha wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Photos are up of their dates, and Santa, but none of the FRC. 11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2292733854 11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2292733854 11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2292733854

If non spoiled viewers saw these..They would thin Nick is pulling away from Vanessa  and is really into Raven! JMO

Agreed - simply based on these pics he seems 'down' and stressed in the photos with Vanessa and he seems elated and joyful in his photos with Raven
Vanessa LCD was first..Raven was last.. which is odd also...it's usually he f2 LCD first!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:56 pm

We don't know the actual order they were filmed.  We just know the order in the press release and what the photos have.  Last season with Robby and Jordan pretty sure they made the FRC numbers all the same, but someone CMIIW, so not sure we can really go by the numbers as much as we have in the past.

It could be as a simple as after the MTP were they were concerned so about Vanessa being too similar to Andi and Kaitlyn, he needed to spend time with her to calm down or reassure himself of his decision.

JMO

ETA: not to mention, the longer they're apart, the more TPTB can screw with them both and make them doubt their confidence and feelings. Nick's will Vanessa say yes. Vanessa, will he choose me? Is what we have more special, etc. ?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sdmom wrote:In the past, do most f1 have horse back riding for an activity?

Andy Baldwin and Tessa Horst?
Deanna and Jesse?

Those are the two came to my mind.
What about Sean and Catherine? Did they ride elephants ? Does that count?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:28 pm

sdmom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
sdmom wrote:In the past, do most f1 have horse back riding for an activity?

Andy Baldwin and Tessa Horst?
Deanna and Jesse?

Those are the two came to my mind.
What about Sean and Catherine? Did they ride elephants ? Does that count?

No horse for them but they went on an elephant ride for their LCD and then after the proposal.

I can't remember any other horse back riding that wasn't on a group date.

11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 87b72b10 11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 86669110 11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:34 pm

Didn't Des and her f2 (Drew?) ride horses on a beach? I'm just going on memory. I thought brad 2.0 and Emily rode elephants too?

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:52 pm

Technically Raven still had the MTP first. She met Nick's folks in week 4. laugh out loud laugh out loud

IMO This was one of the reasons why Nick got Raven to F2. He didn't want to put his family through another round of 'Meet the prospective daughter-in-law'. His parents and Bella had already met Raven so technically they were only meeting his F1 Vanessa for the first time on the MTP.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:53 pm

sparkler wrote:Didn't Des and her f2 (Drew?) ride horses on a beach? I'm just going on memory. I thought brad 2.0 and Emily rode elephants too?
yes and she let him go on the beach.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:01 pm

I keep hearing about some historic thing happening ....maybe he does propose to Vanessa and she actually does say no, or not right now...maybe she says Id like to date awhile in the real world and then decide. They did include in the edit her saying an engagement was like being married to her and she only wanted to do it once...so maybe theyll actually get engaged at thr ATFR and not the FRC. That hasnt happened as far as I know of.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:08 pm

^ That has not happened yet, the woman telling the male lead to hold his horses. I guess that could be historic and then with a live proposal at ATFR.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:11 pm

If UsWeekly is to be believed, the F1 accepted the proposal.

Us can confirm that Viall popped the question to either poised special-­needs teacher Vanessa Grimaldi or buoyant boutique owner Raven Gates — and the woman eagerly accepted the $93,000, 4-carat diamond he offered. (So as not to spoil the outcome of the March 13 finale, Us is not naming the winner.)

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/why-bachelor-nick-viall-tells-the-runner-up-hes-selfish-w470822
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:14 pm

11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Screen12
Why does the SC of nick's ring in the promo looks like the ring Chris S picked as well ? I remember someone posted a SC of the ring and added a picture of a Neil Lane ring that looks similar..
When I was looking at the post of previous bachelor/ette rings, the ring Chris S picked looked like the same one.

Can someone find that post with SC of the ring Nick is holding

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/pictures/bachelor-and-bachelorette-engagement-rings-through-the-years-w201894

My SC from this link.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:51 pm

I don't think it's the same at all. This is from the new promo @coolangel just posted in the media thread. That's the best I can do, since it's real quick. SC enlarged.

11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Captur21

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4050p360-bachelor-21-nick-viall-media-sm-vids-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-5
http://www.eonline.com/au/news/834735/new-bachelor-finale-promo-promises-a-bachelor-first-on-after-the-final-rose

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
mysthelma
BachfanNY
North
Topazgold
amundefined2