SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:09 pm

She's probably going to have to give up her job anyway unless Nick is willing & able to move to Canada for the school year or they have a long distance relationship. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:10 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Alanna wrote:So V needs to quit her job so Nick can continue chasing fame and his modeling career? Awesome.

I'm actually curious to see this atfr.

I feel like it was probably a  mutual decision. I don't think Nick made Vanessa quit her job. I think that she decided for herself. If it was me, I'd be super excited to get away from the freezing cold temps in Canada and move to LA for a few weeks while my fiancé was on DWTS. Why does it have to be seen as such a sacrifice for Vanessa? While she may love her job and students, she can still live it up and have fun!!!

IA. I don't think an automatic assumption that Vanessa is sacrificing is totally valid, considering how headstrong she's been throughout the season. I think what they're doing is taking advantage of the immediate opportunities available post-show, and riding that out until the next lead and F1 get their time at the spotlight. I said this in Vanessa's discussion thread in reference to her job and Nick/LA:

crunchycheeto wrote:I don't even think she's making a choice between the two. Her new initiative is bridging her popularity with something she's passionate about precisely because of her job. She's taking advantage of an opportunity while she can, and I can't fault her for making the most of this exposure in a positive way. What I'm seeing is a smart move where she can work on this passion project while being close to her new man -- best of both worlds, IMO.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:11 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Alanna wrote:So V needs to quit her job so Nick can continue chasing fame and his modeling career? Awesome.

I'm actually curious to see this atfr.

I feel like it was probably a  mutual decision. I don't think Nick made Vanessa quit her job. I think that she decided for herself. If it was me, I'd be super excited to get away from the freezing cold temps in Canada and move to LA for a few weeks while my fiancé was on DWTS. Why does it have to be seen as such a sacrifice for Vanessa? While she may love her job and students, she can still live it up and have fun!!!
Is Nick still employed by Wilhelmina? I haven't seen a model shot in ages. I do think close ups reflecting how awesome he looks for his age is a good thing for his new business venture though. It appears his new business venture will still be shelved for a bit. I'm glad his partner Brian is a patient fellow. But then again, more publicity scores a bigger audience or consumer interest, I guess.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:11 pm

When you give up your life literally for a dude chasing the LA dream, IMHO, it is "HUGE" sacrifice. I hope it is all worth it for her unless she too always wanted a piece of that kind of life, then, by all means, it will be that easy of a decision for her. I think, the reason Whitney is still one of my fav was she held onto her job because these relationships can be so fleeting, being in the bubble is way different than real life esp since now, Nick is jumping into dwts, V has to be obsessed like Catherine was with Sean for this relationship to work out imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:13 pm

Who said she quit her job? It's may just be a temporary leave. Im waiting to see what happens after DWTS.

11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Samuel1011 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Samuel10 11 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Family1011 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Samuel1511 - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:16 pm

"Historicness"?! (I hate that new word, MF. It's lame.) I thought tonight's is ATFR and not BTFR (Before The First Rose).

If they needed to fill 3 hours there are other ways to do it. They could have at least explain this season's haphazard editing. First, the connections or romantic entanglements. Were there not many entanglements that they had a hard time convincing us that Nick was torn? Second, suppposedly the women had issues with each other. Where were these issues besides Corrine's emotional intelligence and Taylor's condescending manner?

This BTFR better be just 5 minutes parade of men.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:16 pm

IMO, Nick is going to use his time in the spotlight to also focus on V's dreams. Highlighting the needs of special education adults is huge! She may not be in that classroom in the foreseeable future but she can certainly be their voice on a much bigger stage. She hasn't lost that focus in her life at all. If anything, Nick's time in spotlight has fueled her hunger to make a difference. JMO

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:23 pm

I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing how Nick being on DWTS will focus on Vanessa's dreams?  Unless her dream is just to see him dance and parade around scantly clad, sweaty and hob bobbing with actual celebs.  And IMO, if that's the case, no need to move to LA with him, she can just peruse his SM and watch him on tv while finishing out the school year.  

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:27 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing how Nick being on DWTS will focus on Vanessa's dreams?  Unless her dream is just to see him dance and parade around scantly clad, sweaty and hob bobbing with other actual celebs.  And IMO, if that's the case, no need to move to LA with him, she can just peruse his SM and watch him on tv while finishing out the school year.  

JMOAA
It's the exposure for Vanessa. You don't think she will be front and center in the audience? I happen to think Vanessa's long term dreams are VERY important to Nick. If it's only financially, it will help. Why wouldn't she move to LA if her new fiance has to be there for the duration of DWTS? The bright side, I don't have to follow all the reasons in comments that she didn't. WIN WIN

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:32 pm

Imo Nick cares about Nick and Nick's wants and dreams. If V is convenient to be around, fine, why not? If not, there are always 17 other 25 year olds Nick can sleep with from this franchise so no biggie to him IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:34 pm

Vienna, Catherine and Whitney were all seen in the audience, but I don't remember them always being front and center.  

And maybe Nick's dreams will become her own, but IMO, Nick's focus will be on himself and dancing more than her... if he wants to stay on the show and extend his time in the spotlight, and IMO he enjoys the attention and spotlight.  

I guess it depends on what she does with her time and how she chooses to promote herself.  And I get wanting to be with your fiancé in public to support him, but I'm surprised after all the talk from herself and fans about the level of love for her students and how she'd never leave them, her big family, the Sunday lunches, Nick would have to move, or them compromise and start in a new city together, etc., then basically just dropping it all to live the LA life with him, when she won't see him much anyway. Not my cup of tea, but whatever floats their boats.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:39 pm

@Ladybug82 I guess I should have taken my point one step further beyond DWTS. It's not all about DWTS. I am of the opinion that V and N have discussed her new charity at length. Maybe I'm the only one who believes that. Maybe I am the only one who thinks he cares about what is important to her. But I do. DWTS is a once in a lifetime opportunity and for Nick and V, it can have many positive rewards. I'm not a pessimistic person except when it comes to MeAndi knocking on N's door. That will never change.

ATFR can't get here soon enough! A new journey, a new chapter. I've waited long enough! High clap

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
mysthelma
BachfanNY
North
Topazgold
amundefined2