SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

puppies - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:39 pm

Theyre really trying to sell her hard to the viewing public ....sorry but I'm not buying into Rachel and wont be watching her season. It has nothing to do with her colour...its just her I dont care for....but you can bet her sweet patooty that thats what'll be the issue if her ratings are low. only decent lead material they had this season IMO was Danielle. Heck...Id have even watched Corinne over Rachel or Raven.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

puppies - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:40 pm

I'm not happy at all that we have to spend time dedicated to Rachel and introducing her guys. The Nick and Vanessa segment better be long. That's all I have to say.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:43 pm

If DTWS was the type of stint that you do and then go back to your normal life, I could see Vanessa going back to her job and Nick moving to Montreal but it is not. Nick is going have more opportunities open to him in hollywood and it might be hard to leave all that behind. I have seen how DTWS can revive people's careers and give them more opportunities for example Alfonso Ribeiro, Candace Cameron Bure.JMO

I hope N & V have talked it through and decide on what will be best for both of them.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:44 pm

Alanna wrote:So V needs to quit her job so Nick can continue chasing fame and his modeling career? Awesome.

I'm actually curious to see this atfr.

She's an adult. If she's not willing, no one can force her to do anything. Jmo.
I actually like it that they are spending more time together, which is good for the relationship. Again, Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:49 pm

northernviewer wrote:Theyre really trying to sell her hard to the viewing public ....sorry but I'm not buying into Rachel and wont be watching her season.   It has nothing to do with her colour...its just her I dont care for....but you can bet her sweet patooty that thats what'll be the issue if her ratings are low.   only decent lead material they had this season IMO was Danielle.  Heck...Id have even watched Corinne over Rachel or Raven.  

Rachel is more than a decent lead, they are lucky to have her be the lead and tptb know it IMO. She has everything going for her. They don't need to try hard , a lot of people are excited to have Rachel as the lead all you have to do is go on her twitter mentions. I am sure the usual amount of people will watch if not more out of curiosity.

ETA: They reason why I think tptb are trying hard with Rachel is they are not sure how to best approach her season since she is black, they have put themselves in a corner by not having a lead of colour for so long and now they excited and in their twisted way want to get the fans excited as well JMO

Last edited by Dessler on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:52 pm

Dessler wrote:If DTWS was the type of stint that you do and then go back to your normal life, I could see Vanessa going back to her job and Nick moving to Montreal but it is not. Nick is going have more opportunities open to him in hollywood and it might be hard to leave all that behind. I have seen how DTWS can revive people's careers and give them more opportunities for example Alfonso Ribeiro, Candace Cameron Bure.JMO

I hope N & V have talked it through and decide on what will be best for both of them.

Those people had an actual Hollywood career before DWTS that they could revive. Nick is a reality show star who is pretty much done with the show and its off shoots. I guess he could do some hosting like Ali, but that is a long shot. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it all shakes out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:54 pm

I am interested in hearing what the plan is after DWTS. If there is one that is a compromise for both Nick and Vanessa then I can get behind that. If it is a Vanessa is moving to LA and that's it...that is too bad all IMO.

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:00 pm

sbolduc wrote:I am interested in hearing what the plan is after DWTS. If there is one that is a compromise for both Nick and Vanessa then I can get behind that. If it is a Vanessa is moving to LA and that's it...that is too bad all IMO.

It sounds like we will get most questions answered on their follow up media tour. By the way, when do the couples actually make it to Kimmel ATFR? Any one remember the typical schedule? Nick does have to practice at some point!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:00 pm

Alanna wrote:Imo Nick cares about Nick and Nick's wants and dreams. If V is convenient to be around, fine, why not? If not, there are always 17 other 25 year olds Nick can sleep with from this franchise so no biggie to him IMO.

This is not the Nick I have seen with Vanessa - caring for her on the 1st date, listening to her when confronted with Corrine in bouncy castle, and continuing to pursue her even when he knows that she is not going to easily give up her life in Canada.

I did not watch Kaitlyn or Andi's seasons and I watched this season because I liked Nick. When I looked back at videos, I liked that he called out Andi for "making love" in the FS. I would not be surprised if Vanessa did not "go all the way" with Nick in the FS if there were still questions about whether or not they would be together in the end.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:07 pm

Alanna wrote:Imo Nick cares about Nick and Nick's wants and dreams. If V is convenient to be around, fine, why not? If not, there are always 17 other 25 year olds Nick can sleep with from this franchise so no biggie to him IMO.

IMO Nick could have picked Danielle L if all he wanted is to have someone around conveniently. I mean she's beautiful, has tons of on camera experiences, and lives in LA.
If all Nick wants is to sleep with some 25 year olds, he could have done so with Corinne, but no. He didn't even pick her for FS.

We really don't know for sure if V is quitting her job for good, if they will stay in LA after DWTS, or if they will last after a few months. We just have to wait and see. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:09 pm

If the lead is going to DWTS, I would expect the F1 to temporarily move to LA to be there. That's called supporting him/her IMO.

She has a lot of things going on in her life, her No better than you charity, her website for the charity plus she'll be in L.A, a whole new world, and no snow. There's a lot to keep her busy while Nick is spending hours practising IMO.

Plus, she appears to be a very sensible mature young lady. I would think she would be thrilled for him to have this opportunity along with the cash that it brings to him. If there is more limelight out there for him, I say go for it. As long as they both support each other, I don't see that there would be a problem.

She is tri lingual along with her past experiences IMO she will have no problems getting a job if she decides to live in the USA. There could be other Adult Centre's that will reach out to her for the work she has accomplished and continue's to work on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:10 pm

@Mgrissom I'll admit I will be surprised if he didn't love on V. Here's the thing with Nick. RS has made sure that Nick's sex life is a focal point. I've watched the bachelor for many seasons, and it's perfectly clear in one night, one bachelorette or bachelor for that matter got 3 notches on their belt in the category of more sex. Let's add to that...they got engaged the next day! Uh HUH! According even to RS, it's apparent he didn't sleep with Raven and Rachel's PJS were to cute to remove. So there's that. So, maybe he's not such a sex whore in comparison, after all.  JMO

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
mysthelma
BachfanNY
North
Topazgold
amundefined2