SELECT CONTENT

Leah Costa - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leah Costa - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Leah Costa - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:52 am

Hmmm...interesting choice of outfit. She just might as well have come in her bra and panties.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Leah Costa - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Leah Costa - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:02 am

Check out her Instagram pics though @Sprite - she looks like she's on her way to a church picnic in those.  IMO, this is a girl who was cast to play the role of Vixen.

And releasing the above DM article about her being "friendly" with David is no accident either, IMO. Villain by association before the season has even begun I think.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:57 am

Leah's FB video:

"Hi I'm Leah, I'm 24 and I'm from Melbourne.  I enjoy straddling motorbikes, fashioning clothes out of flyscreens and ruffling things."

[n.b. transcript may not be 100% accurate]

Source

Linkedin:

Leah Costa - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 DaP1toF

Source

Extended Intro:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:32 pm

Has anybody else notice that Jen and Leah are wearing very similar dresses in the ads? Jen in white and Leah in black - perhaps trying to portray Jen in a positive light and Leah in a negative light (which she does pretty well on her own by the looks of it). Jen's also has a sheer strip up the side, however is much more tasteful and classy then Leah's.

Perhaps TPTB have set these 2 up against each other from the start?

Leah Costa - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_9114
Leah Costa - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_9115
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:51 pm

Yes it might like cowboys on the old western films: black hat = bad guy, white hat = good guy.  I'm not expecting Jen to be a big player in the game to be honest but I agree they are setting Leah up as the cocky villain.  Having seen her SM, I don't think she's playing "herself" at all.  I agree with @AllAboutLove - she's in on it, IMO.  I have no problem with that.  Good Luck Have Fun, Leah!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:09 pm

If anyone was wondering what Leah wore or did not wear under that black dress, she answers it in this DT interview and there are some lovely pics in the article as well. Pretty girl but she gave the producers what they wanted IMO....to ruffle some feathers as poster Bobette predicted laugh out loud

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/bachelor-hopeful-leah-costas-risque-dress-showed-a-lot-of-skin-i-didnt-realise-how-naked-i-was/news-story/1d2ecba159212a4039b2995d39a58edd

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:19 pm

“I think there was only one week where I did (wear underwear).

“I think most of the girls in most of the weeks were not wearing underwear.”

It's probably lucky there's no trapeze on this season then... as far as we know. laugh out loud

Leah looks very different in these pics and much more wholesome than her Ruffler character on the show, leaving me even more convinced she was cast to play a role IMO.

Leah Costa - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 OgEIz8v

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:24 pm

The comments on this IG post pretty much confirm Leah's acting, and IMO not doing a particularly convincing job.

Leah Costa - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 QxlRKvH

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:49 pm

Hot Tip Leah: If you're going to pretend to be a villain, maybe at least wait till you're off the show before you start admitting it.

Leah Costa - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 DtZb3Rj

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:44 am

This amuses me greatly. Both suspected to have been brought in to play a role on their respective seasons (by me if no-one else) and now to have found Facebook Official love together. It's a beautiful thing. laugh out loud

They both failed to find love on reality TV, but it looks like The Bachelor's Leah Costa and The Bachelorette's Courtney Dober may have found love with each other.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4825406/Is-Bachelor-s-Leah-Costa-dating-Courtney-Dober.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Leah Costa - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
ElonM
bachfan05
najpoziomka
ssin0547
AllAboutLove