SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 Empty Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:11 pm

Thread 6 starts here.

All other threads here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:40 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
has anyone seen this video between vanessa and nicks dad?

Cocoasneeze wrote:That little clip of Vanessa and Nick's dad is so great. She got him crying!

I'm thinking Vanessa has been in LA this week, but not out in public with Nick.

cmarci93 wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:That little clip of Vanessa and Nick's dad is so great. She got him crying!

I'm thinking Vanessa has been in LA this week, but not out in public with Nick.

Vanessa started crying after his dad was crying, too sweet.

mprssdbyu wrote:I just want to see the biggest smile on Mama Viall's face come Monday night at ATFR. It seems like years ago her tears regarding Nick's hurt broke my heart ! I can not wait! I hope we get the biggest screencap of that moment. One from Bella would be pretty great, too!

notarose wrote:I think I misinterpreted something.  When Chris says "she doesn't want to hurt Nick" that matches with her show bio where she wrote her greatest fear was hurting people.  Oh, little sweetheart, perhaps she feared Nick would reject her if she shared something she truly felt he won't want for them.
Perhaps she was able to share and that's why she had tears by the campfire.
Wonderful convo with Chris.  It has all "the feels".

cmarci93 wrote:
notarose wrote:I think I misinterpreted something.  When Chris says "she doesn't want to hurt Nick" that matches with her show bio where she wrote her greatest fear was hurting people.  Oh, little sweetheart, perhaps she feared Nick would reject her if she shared something she truly felt he won't want for them.
Perhaps she was able to share and that's why she had tears by the campfire.
Wonderful convo with Chris.  It has all "the feels".

Am I missing something when did she say that to Chris?

BKay wrote:I think Chris said "I could feel her emotion, but there's a little bit of fear that she could hurt Nick. My only concern is that he could be rejected again."

I took it to mean that Chris is afraid she could hurt Nick, not that Vanessa thought she might hurt Nick. And there was a break between the two sentences, so they edited that around.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:20 am

Thank you @cmarci93 for that video of Nick's Dad and Vanessa. Is it safe to assume his name is Chris?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:22 am

@2ndcampbell yes Nick's dad's name is Chris yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@2ndcampbell yes Nick's dad's name is Chris yes

Thanks. This season is my first full Nick season; watched him on BIP but skipped the whole Andi and Kaitlyn's seasons. (Neither one appealed to me.)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:35 am

@notarose in the video clip Nick's dad/Chris says.... "I really could feel her emotion but there was a little bit of fear that she could hurt Nick. My only concern is that he would get rejected again" so Nick's dad worrying that Vanessa could hurt Nick.

To me it seemed a bit spliced since Nick's dad is in VO for the part around when he says "Nick.... rejected again", So it's hard to say if it was all said at one time but what is being shown to convey is Nick's dad worried that Vanessa will hurt Nick and reject him which I could see it could be edited as part of the storyboard but also a realistic concern from Nick's dad considering it's happened twice before to Nick.

cmarci93 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smX8eFHD74w
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:49 am

I agree.  life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 1f446

It seems like Chris actually said that she had fear that she would get rejected. That's what the conversation really sounded like to me. It's all spliced together.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:52 am

wow they are really playing the vanessa might reject him card...arent they?! i almost feel like she is going to say no too..tptb are good...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:33 am

LeapofFaith wrote:wow they are really playing the vanessa might reject him card...arent they?! i almost feel like she is going to say no too..tptb are good...
I definitely think it is just TPTB's playing up the doubt and the storyboard because if Vanessa said no and rejected Nick I would lose all respect for her as that's Nick's greatest fear - storyboard or not it's his reality - and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy to go through what Nick has let alone as lead and a third time. It would be beyond heartbreaking, it would be a very cruel thing to do to him, IMO.

Based on all signs and what's been sleuthed and posted, I see Vanessa being beyond excited to say yes to a proposal from Nick and as she said to Nick's dad, she never thought she ever meet someone like Nick. So to me all signs point to Vanessa saying yes and being incredibly happy to have found someone like him. yes 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:42 am

I'm blown away by this woman's capacity to love. I've never seen anything like it on tv.  
It does, however, remind me of:

If You Forget Me
"But if each day, each hour you feel
that you are destined for me
with implacable sweetness
if each day a flower climbs up to your lips to seek me
ah my love, ah my own
in me all that fire is repeated
in me nothing is extinguished or forgotten
my love feeds on your love, beloved and as long as you live
it will be in your arms
without leaving mine.

Neruda challenges his love to either stay true forever, or forget him and move on, for he proclaims that he will have similarly moved on. The stunning lines promise his love that everything, every moment and sensation, reminds him of her. Some critics believe this poem is actually about his love for his homeland of Chile, while other believe that it was written in loving devotion to his wife Maltide Urrutia, but in any interpretation, it is a poem expressing deep love and passion."
http://www.yourtango.com/2013197753/love-stories-5-love-poems-pablo-neruda-everyone-should-read

It tears at my heart to have to witness the journey she has had to endure, basically shackled by the circumstance of their meeting, pummelled by trolls.  It's just so sad that something so beautiful was intentially undernourished in such a squalid space.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:43 am

Yep agree! they have done a great job editing this season (NOT) Rolling Eyes shes probably only crying and emotional because she knows what she has to give up(compromise) in order to have her HEA with the man she loves and that can be scary but worth it in the end and hopefully going by SM they both seem very happy ! cant wait to hear nicks proposal!!! arghhhh how many days now
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:57 am

Vanessa starts crying when she says "I just never thought I was gonna meet anyone like your son" in the video clip above so I think Vanessa is crying because she can't believe she met someone as amazing as Nick like she has said about him before.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+57
crunchycheeto
remockered
pikake
TrishB
mindless