SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 68 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darkhorse - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:16 am

IMO Laura's dress she wears tonight looks similar to elises dress she wore at the M&G but Elise's was white with a gold overlay and Laura's with a silver overlay

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Darkhorse - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:16 am

ssin0547 wrote:Anyone notice how Matty holds Elise from behind (SD and HTD) he doesn't seem to do that with anyone else. It's cute
That's what Bryan did with Rachel all the time, plus picking her up and hugging - recent Bachelorette US

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:48 am

@mercieme i'm wondering about the pic of them wearing the Medievil customs before Leah interrupts Elise and Matty conversation, she said 2 things i don't do one is, I don't fall in love easily and the 2nd one, Leah interrupt them before she said it, I'm wondering what she was going to say to him. it's going to drive me mad laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:56 am

Did anyone else saw Laura's butt online laugh out loud. My first thoughts were hmmm don't think Matty's family would appreciate her showing off her butt.
Plus Laura are afraid of other kids. She's not ready for kids. She may say in 5 years but Matty wants them pretty soon. Elise has mention she wants kids too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:13 am

Matlese train hahaha so cute

Darkhorse - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 14218977_488965874806276_1395006683410857984_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTYwMjU4NTE5ODIyNTQ5NTk1Ng%3D%3DIG story thebachelorau  

their SD tonight Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:25 am

Click on the video of Matty's interview, he talks about the slow-burn.

https://grazia.com.au/articles/matty-j-the-bachelor-2017-interview

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:07 am

*nicole wrote:Matlese train hahaha so cute

Darkhorse - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 14218977_488965874806276_1395006683410857984_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTYwMjU4NTE5ODIyNTQ5NTk1Ng%3D%3DIG story the bachelorau

their SD tonight Smiley
This is what love, closeness and compatibility look like to me

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:02 am

The countdown is on only 2 hrs and a half left

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:08 am

I laughed so hard when Matty said Elise's mum Marie is busy cooking in the kitchen while she picked up a wine glass and started drinking hahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:11 am

They look so happy! She will be so crushed if he doesnt choose her sad

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:29 am

I know it's getting closer & closer my heart is going to race when the ceremony comes up. I get very nervous with the rose ceremony, I don't like it.
Hopefully she doesn't confess her love tonight then she'll definitely tell him how she feels in the finale only cos the intro from S1 is keeping my hopes up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:45 am

I dont think she will tell him that yet so theres big hope for a finale IMO

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 68 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues