SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:22 am

The show also will spin things they way they want them portrayed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Unfortunately IMO I don't think it matters what education you have or don't have when it comes to this show.

I thought that was a Taylor dig laugh out loud

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:51 pm

@bleuberry laugh out loud you're good. I thought about Taylor but I was to lazy to look up to quote exactly what her education was. I was going to say it didn't help the counselor queen as a matter of fact she had to take a leave because of the hate?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:52 am

bleuberry wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Unfortunately IMO I don't think it matters what education you have or don't have when it comes to this show.

I thought that was a Taylor dig laugh out loud

I glad someone caught on to that
Julz
Julz

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:25 am

IG stats of March 18
purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_9415

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:19 am

@pvpr I'm following you around. Thank you. I will post each one in the first post of the first page for easy access.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:25 pm

Those photos on other page...wow! Poor guy seemed a bit goofy on ATFR but he sure is handsome. Hopefully he relaxes once inside mansion.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Julz wrote:29, that's a good age to settle down, and he graduated magnum cum laude so we know he has the emotional intelligence to take this journey seriously. I only seen 8 of the bachelor's so far Eric and Peter are my top picks

Me too!  (Plus, the second Blake that wasn't on the ATFR).  Already liking 3 out of 8 bodes very well for a fun summer for me!  Already loving the fun chemistry potential between these 2 just based off their cute meeting.  That had to come from a gut reaction attraction IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:00 am

He might be out as well. Followers:3,517 Following: 1,166
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:05 am

wow very curious how their interaction went if he is out ...Rachel must have a great group of guys if Eric left on night 1 imho!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:42 am

He lost 3 followers (which is out of his control unless he blocked 3 accounts, which is highly unlikely IMO) and is only following 1 less person... it could just be that someone he's following deactivated their account? no idea They seemed to hit it off so well on the ATFR that I can't see him not making it past night 1 IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:35 am

@pvpr same! this is fascinating following this in real time. I think there is a good chance someone he follows might have deactivated...we shall see if his stats change
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99