SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:04 am

If Eric is still there and is the last HTD, he has become a potential frontrunner in my eyes along with Bryan. He has been hidden through most of the season IMO and with the exception of Millsy saying that he didn't get along with the other guys, there isn't much we know. He could be the frontrunner who fell for her early on and was having a hard time with the process IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:06 am

^^ That's what I'm thinking too coolangel and I hope he's the last of the F4.  Will be interesting.  And they had that initial spark at the ATFR IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:24 am

I was looking for the video where he met Rachel but I can't find it sad I found his YT Channel tho and after watching some of his videos : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EqYUL0ds2w I really can't wait to see how he is interacting with Rachel and the other guys on the show. He's cute and interesting!

#TeamPeter gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1f495
#TeamRachel gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:26 am

coolangel wrote:If Eric is still there and is the last HTD, he has become a potential frontrunner in my eyes along with Bryan. He has been hidden through most of the season IMO and with the exception of Millsy saying that he didn't get along with the other guys, there isn't much we know. He could be the frontrunner who fell for her early on and was having a hard time with the process IMO.

All JMO

I agree

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:28 am

@TLTF Thanks, I didn't listen to it all, only a few seconds but I will.

He's so cute. I hope he's the hidden one, and is still in for selfish reason's. I like his positive outlook and how he makes that a big part of his life. If not, then it's ok too if Rachel didn't feel it with him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@TLTF Thanks, I didn't listen to it all, only a few seconds but I will.

He's so cute. I hope he's the hidden one, and is still in for selfish reason's. I like his positive outlook and how he makes that a big part of his life. If not, then it's ok too if Rachel didn't feel it with him.

Yep! Wouldn't mind if he's the F4 actually (let's be crazy even F1 laugh out loud)! He seems really smart, fun and very positive (based on his video). So why not ! Can't wait to find out...Too much suspens!

#TeamPeter gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1f495
#TeamRachel gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:48 am

His head is to big for his body

gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 EricB2

Source: RS blog

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do not link to RS's site)

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:00 pm

@mizzoufan I actually think his head is too small compared to his form. I don't know. Eric seems like a nice guy, but not anyone I would want to be around for too long. He reminds me of guys I went to college with and not in a good way.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:04 pm

After watching some videos he reminded me of this guy on Kaitlyn season. I don't remember his name but on the men tell all he was apologizing down on one knee laugh out loud Just hope that he's as positive and nice as he looks online. If he's F4, that's fine. F1... well that's another story gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1f61b

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:29 pm

mizzoufan wrote:His head is to big for his body

gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 EricB2

Source: RS blog

When I saw this I actually thought his head to too small for his body laugh out loud Thankfully imo he's lost some of the muscle since then and is more toned now.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:39 pm

@TLTF If you go to this link it has pics and videos from Rachel's season so far and the interaction between Eric and Rachel on the ATFR. You have to scroll down a bit but it's there.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:43 pm

@quietpal Oh lots of good stuff thank you! I missed the girls coming to one of Rachel's date. I heard about it but I haven't seen their outfits... ahem... Suspect (anyway I am not on the right thread I think)

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99