SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ericbutterfly Tue May 16, 2017 3:10 pm

Is there anyone who believes Eric can be F1 or is all hope lost for Eric? Is it pure speculation that he was out F3? I read around that his social media changed a lot so that is why people think he was out, but didn't it change before when he shocked all of us by being in the Final 4??? Something tells me he might still be a surprise/dark horse that no one expected.

Anywaysssss... I see Rachel is back and seems happy so no matter what guy it is I just hope that she found love and I hope it lasts <3

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 3:13 pm

ericbutterfly wrote:Is there anyone who believes Eric can be F1 or is all hope lost for Eric? Is it pure speculation that he was out F3? I read around that his social media changed a lot so that is why people think he was out, but didn't it change before when he shocked all of us by being in the Final 4??? Something tells me he might still be a surprise/dark horse that no one expected.

Anywaysssss... I see Rachel is back and seems happy so no matter what guy it is I just hope that she found love and I hope it lasts <3

I don't think there's a chance in h*ll Eric's F1 & his IG activity confirms it for me. I know the pics of the topless girls he liked are for a cause but it still isn't F1 behaviour IMO. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 16, 2017 3:16 pm

ericbutterfly wrote:Is there anyone who believes Eric can be F1 or is all hope lost for Eric? Is it pure speculation that he was out F3? I read around that his social media changed a lot so that is why people think he was out, but didn't it change before when he shocked all of us by being in the Final 4??? Something tells me he might still be a surprise/dark horse that no one expected.

I haven't ruled out anyone but I don't see her taking him further than F3 if she knew he wasn't the one.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue May 16, 2017 3:19 pm

ReneeM wrote:

I don't think there's a chance in h*ll Eric's F1 & his IG activity confirms it for me. I know the pics of the topless girls he liked are for a cause but it still isn't F1 behaviour IMO. Jmo.

Oh wow, I didn't know of his social media activity. Thank you. I guess it really is between Peter and Bryan then. The anticipation is exciting but killing me at the same time.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 10:55 pm

I don't believe he is the F1, however his SM activity doesn't tell me he's F3.

The F1 is usually quiet, the F2 usually is back on SM, the F3 is usually quiet if promised TB role. Eric IMO won't be that F3 next Bachelor role, unless they go with the F2 for TB which is unusual if we look at past history.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz Tue May 16, 2017 11:38 pm

So he's probably final 2
Julz
Julz

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 16, 2017 11:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:

Just no way he's F1 with that type of sm right outta the gate with his would-be fiancée posting about love and trust and respect imo. Next!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 1:23 am

I don't even understand what his quote says!   gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 1f64a

I definitly can't see them together :/

gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 18443896_357593934642871_5415699768775016448_n

ebiggsway Yeah!!!!!! New day, new energy and don't wait on the day just make the day and you'll have it your way. Be GREAT! #peace #motivation inspiration #Yes #gratitude #wisdom #thankful #whatspositive #greatness #purpose #love

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUJ5OZSj2Fc/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 17, 2017 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited IG post)

#TeamPeter gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 1f495
#TeamRachel gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 1:25 am

@TLTF I'm not sure how you are bringing IG's over but if you're using the http://ctrlq.org/instagram/ link it's not working. Your pic's don't show up.

I will edit your post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed May 17, 2017 1:26 am

@TLTF I'm trying really hard to like Eric, but he comes across so weird with this Burger King logic.  Have it your way?!? laugh out loud gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 1f610

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 1:27 am

@GuardianAngel Oh thank you! I have to use this. Thanks!

#TeamPeter gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 1f495
#TeamRachel gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 1:28 am

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99