SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue May 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Okay Eric, thanks for playing and your $0.02, move along now laugh out loud imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 12:31 pm

TLTF wrote:@GuardianAngel Oh thank you! I have to use this. Thanks!

Use what?

The link which was very useful, is not working any longer. We don't know why. I've been checking daily and trying to get answers but no info yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 16, 2017 12:31 pm

@GuardianAngel Use this! http://ctrlq.org/instagram/ to embed the instagram posts to the board

Oh sorry I just understood. This link is not working laugh out loud I'll make sure to post the photo then !

Last edited by TLTF on Tue May 16, 2017 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

#TeamPeter gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 1f495
#TeamRachel gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 12:32 pm

TLTF wrote:@GuardianAngel Use this! http://ctrlq.org/instagram/ to embed the instagram posts to the board

This is the link I'm talking about and posted upthread. It's not working. You used it for Eric's last IG post, and your picture didn't show. It's a big blank screen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 12:33 pm

TLTF wrote:I don't even understand what his quote says!   gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 1f64a

I definitly can't see them together :/

gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 18443896_357593934642871_5415699768775016448_n

ebiggsway Yeah!!!!!! New day, new energy and don't wait on the day just make the day and you'll have it your way. Be GREAT!  #peace #motivation inspiration #Yes #gratitude #wisdom #thankful #whatspositive #greatness #purpose #love

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUJ5OZSj2Fc/

This sh*t is so fake deep, I CAN'T. I still like him though, I'll just have to ignore his corny azz instagram apparently laugh out loud. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 16, 2017 12:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
TLTF wrote:@GuardianAngel Use this! http://ctrlq.org/instagram/ to embed the instagram posts to the board

This is the link I'm talking about and posted upthread. It's not working. You used it for Eric's last IG post, and your picture didn't show. It's a big blank screen.

Yes, I just got it! I'll put a picture next time Smiley

#TeamPeter gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 1f495
#TeamRachel gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 12:35 pm

For a motivational speaker IMHO it' isn't fake. This is their life. Everyday all day.

It's not like he just started to post these types of IG's after the show. I personally think that's an excellent quote, and his message is spot on.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 12:37 pm

I don't mean he's fake, I meant the post is fake deep because it makes no sense IMO. "When it's a miracle it will birth you" ... ok. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 16, 2017 12:38 pm

Motivational speakers make me cringe in general to be fair.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 12:40 pm

When it's a miracle, it will birth you, as in you will have a new awareness.

Just ask, I will translate. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 16, 2017 12:56 pm

I don't have any issue with the quote. It's pretty simple actually as far as quotes go imo. The urban dictionary did not have to be used or any slang gang dictionary.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 1:00 pm

@kashathediva Could you explain what you mean by "slang gang"? I don't think I fully grasp why slang is being equated to gangs or to why gang is comparable to the urban dictionary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99